Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to actually like her many year back but what’s happened to her face?
She used to look naturally pretty and now it looks hard to move

Reactions: 1
She’s butchered her face - it’s so sad. Why do the practitioners keep operating on her and doing procedures?

That hairline is shocking. She looks like a balding bloke
I hate these comments. Like we are all sitting here slagging her face and how she's destroyed it and what the duck is she thinking etc. Which i totally agree. She looked amazing after her first lot of lip fillers but since then its out of control
But then slagging her for something completely out of her control. I have a large forehead and a receeding type hairline. Yes unattractive. But yano you learn to live with it. But last year for no reason around 60% of my hair fell out. And shallow as it may be it was one of the worst times of my life. As you put it i was basically a balding bloke. Its not nice as a woman at all.
I know this is tattle and im not being a snowflake. Yes slag her for her choices. Her face. Her personality. Her terrible taste in men. Being vacuous and selling any old shite online.... but i dont think its fair to slag her over something she literally has no choice in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
I just looked at the comments for the boat pictures. Poor girl, no wonder she has issues when people are so mean. I have no idea what makes people want to be famous. I'm actually baffled by the psychology of it.

Reactions: 7
I hate these comments. Like we are all sitting here slagging her face and how she's destroyed it and what the duck is she thinking etc. Which i totally agree. She looked amazing after her first lot of lip fillers but since then its out of control
But then slagging her for something completely out of her control. I have a large forehead and a receeding type hairline. Yes unattractive. But yano you learn to live with it. But last year for no reason around 60% of my hair fell out. And shallow as it may be it was one of the worst times of my life. As you put it i was basically a balding bloke. Its not nice as a woman at all.
I know this is tattle and im not being a snowflake. Yes slag her for her choices. Her face. Her personality. Her terrible taste in men. Being vacuous and selling any old shite online.... but i dont think its fair to slag her over something she literally has no choice in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
her hairline is receding due to her having constant hair extensions and constant dye on it. Same as Sophie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
her hairline is receding due to her having constant hair extensions and constant dye on it. Same as Sophie. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeh that hasnt helped but unfortunately its probably mainly just nature. Shes been blessed with a high forehead and tit quality hair. Shes approaching 30 so age makes it worse. I just personally hate these 'her hairline is shocking' posts as im pretty sure shes aware and its not actually in her control like the other things...
She probably uses the hair extensions to try and cover it up just like she used the plastic surgery to 'fix' her face and made it worse 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think there all bad on the coke! Thats on Josh's story from 21 hrs ago his mate passing him a white bag of powder 🤔
they are all absolutely bollocked in that clip!!!!! Also there’s another guy holding a bag of coke as the camera pans around to the people dancing, he’s got it in his fist as he’s dancing....

• Sick
I know literally all sweating crammed in that tiny room!! One of them will will fall before long with the way they party/drink an take drugs almost everyday surely can't be good for anyone 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Face like a melted welly God love her. Her mother should have taken her away from all that years ago but she was too busy living off the earnings from her daughter pissing in a bed on national TV on the regular. All the men she's gone through it's obvious she just wants to be loved.

Reactions: 11
Dean Gaffney on josh’s story. He’s the oldest swinger in town that one. Knocking about with people young enough to be his children. Isn’t it time he grew up?

Dean Gaffney on josh’s story. He’s the oldest swinger in town that one. Knocking about with people young enough to be his children. Isn’t it time he grew up?
I saw him on Josh's stories and had similar thoughts. He is definitely the odd one out and doesn't fit in with that young crowd.

Reactions: 4
he’s beyond ugly too and always seems to have these young instagram wannabe models on his arm.... it’s like, how?! He’s absolutely RANCID and hes a has been actor who was in Eastenders what, like 20 years ago?!!!!

does anyone else not think she comes across actually mentally ill? i think her mum encourages it a little bit, from watching the charlotte show she comes across just as bad

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.