Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can literally tell from a mile off that this guy doesn’t care about Charlotte but why can’t she? I’d love her to find a nice guy and find true love because I really think she deserves it, but dating every Ibiza wanker she comes across is not the way to do it!
hes not arsed about her one bit, it’s quite sad to see.

Reactions: 6
I feel like we’ve watched her have her heart broken over and over again, so to see her with another head is breaking MY heart 😂💔she’s like the Bridget Jones of the north east, when will she find her mark darcy? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is the new Katie Price (without kids) 😢 Bet she tried really hard to have one with Josh, she was fixated with him. She seems to fall in love very easily because she's so desperate to settle down, but the fame-hungry lads she goes for can smell this a mile off and try to keep her at arm's length. I was going to say that her friends should have a word with her, but I reckon they do and she just goes her own way regardless.

Reactions: 5
She is hugely aware of it isn’t she. Constantly shaking her hair forward or ruffling it
she will end up completely bald if she carries on like this. The constant hair extensions and colouring has fucked her hair so badly.

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend is an absolute rotter!!!
And seriously- what grown man would ever say “oh look how my tan is coming along”

what the duck?!!!!!!!! How can these girls be attracted to these pathetic young men. They are all carbon copies of each other and have the intelligence and personality of dry toast.
Wierdly effeminate 👬probs waxes his legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I imagine it’s so difficult to stop once she’d had extensions as long as she has. If she stops she’d have to put up with stringy thin hair for about a year and we know she wouldn’t do that

She just films everything doesn't she? Such a strange way to live! I just don't understand any of it, must be getting old Haha!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen that picture of her fella with Vicky. Why do they all shag each other, it’s really weird. Also, do you think she can drink a can of coke like all us normal looking people?

Reactions: 8
Of all the procedures she’s had done you would think she would’ve actually got her hairline lowered. Its shocking 😭

• Haha
I had to check the photo to make sure it was really her... ouch. Her poor face.

1596569630954.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Why do these girls think the dead-behind-the-eyes- frozen-face is a good look?! Zero personality or charisma.

• Sad
Why do these girls think the dead-behind-the-eyes- frozen-face is a good look?! Zero personality or charisma.
I've been asking the same for ages, I blame Kylie Jenner, she always looks like the lights are on but no one is home
Sadly this look has trended in the same way as huge deformed arses.

Reactions: 17
I've been asking the same for ages, I blame Kylie Jenner, she always looks like the lights are on but no one is home
Sadly this look has trended in the same way as huge deformed arses.
Yeah it’s got to be something with the rise of Instagram and reality celebs. It’s sad to think that when people in the future 50 odd years from now look back they will think people were all vacant zombies!!! Tbf some are 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.