Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t work out if it’s bbl or not her arse looks like she’s got awful implants in, they sagg down!
I think she’s had multiple BBL surgeries, which is insane because the death rate is so high - can’t remember exactly but high enough to think no sane person would risk it once never mind again and again !

Reactions: 2
I think she’s had multiple BBL surgeries, which is insane because the death rate is so high - can’t remember exactly but high enough to think no sane person would risk it once never mind again and again !
I know! I can’t believe it’s seen as being the quick fix what the hell! The procedure looks horrific

Reactions: 3
I know! I can’t believe it’s seen as being the quick fix what the hell! The procedure looks horrific
Pretty sure they’ve all gone on to say also that you need to continue to diet and exercise to maintain it, so even tho it’s a “quick fix” if they continue to eat unhealthy the results won’t even last!

Reactions: 1
There have also been people literally getting sick after BBL’s. I know someone who plans to go back to Turkey and dissolve some fat because her body started reacting badly to it (body aches, swelling, tiredness and headaches). Also, BBL is a fairly new procedure, we aren’t sure of the long term effects of it...say after 10-20 years. I just don’t know why you’d mess with your body like that. What happens when thick fat arses are no longer in fashion? Because this is still a trend that will die out eventually...now you look like an ant.
I know that there are many girls within this influencer/Instagram/fame industry who are suffering after a BBL but they either ignore it bc aesthetics is more important or they’re too embarrassed to speak out about it.

Reactions: 5
Really?!? 🙄
Very bizarre looking. Her tummy now looks like action man's tummy. Charlotte has always been so fiercely insecure. Perhaps this surge in procedures is because of Gary's engagement to Emma? I wish she would stop doing this to herself, it's so sad to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very bizarre looking. Her tummy now looks like action man's tummy. Charlotte has always been so fiercely insecure. Perhaps this surge in procedures is because of Gary's engagement to Emma? I wish she would stop doing this to herself, it's so sad to see.
Gary looks like Jim Carrey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like Charlotte as Geordie Shore started and the whole on again/off again with Gaz, but she’s evidently damaged goods now.

I have mutual friends with her and some of the behaviour I’ve heard about is abhorrent. Apparently she’s a big lover of the white stuff and is regularly seen without it - and thinks everything, and I mean everything should revolve around her.

Saying that, as someone said earlier, her Mum is just as volatile and everyone had finally thought she’d settle down with Josh. I can understand him doing Celebs Go Dating (he actually came across better than I thought he would, better than Malique and Gaffney anyway!) and I’m glad he’s with Liv now as they do compliment each other.

Charlotte though, has serious issues with self image and feels she’ll only be complete with a man on her arm and marriage. It’s quite sad, as the men she’s choosing are only there for the fame and money.

Reactions: 6
I used to like Charlotte as Geordie Shore started and the whole on again/off again with Gaz, but she’s evidently damaged goods now.

I have mutual friends with her and some of the behaviour I’ve heard about is abhorrent. Apparently she’s a big lover of the white stuff and is regularly seen without it - and thinks everything, and I mean everything should revolve around her.

Saying that, as someone said earlier, her Mum is just as volatile and everyone had finally thought she’d settle down with Josh. I can understand him doing Celebs Go Dating (he actually came across better than I thought he would, better than Malique and Gaffney anyway!) and I’m glad he’s with Liv now as they do compliment each other.

Charlotte though, has serious issues with self image and feels she’ll only be complete with a man on her arm and marriage. It’s quite sad, as the men she’s choosing are only there for the fame and money.
I really think that MTV didn't give any of the OG girls (Actually, that even extends to Chloe) enough support when the show came out and it's social media that's why all the girls from the show seem so off the rails now. Yeah, MTV didn't know how big Geordie Shore would get, but imagine your status exploding literally overnight and not knowing how to deal with all the bad that comes with living your life in the public eye. She went through a very traumatic experience and not only had to go back to work incredibly quickly afterward- because social media is a precarious industry- but also then had watch all the men she's been in relationships with move on and post all about it on their social media accounts.

Reactions: 13
I really think that MTV didn't give any of the OG girls (Actually, that even extends to Chloe) enough support when the show came out and it's social media that's why all the girls from the show seem so off the rails now. Yeah, MTV didn't know how big Geordie Shore would get, but imagine your status exploding literally overnight and not knowing how to deal with all the bad that comes with living your life in the public eye. She went through a very traumatic experience and not only had to go back to work incredibly quickly afterward- because social media is a precarious industry- but also then had watch all the men she's been in relationships with move on and post all about it on their social media accounts.
Did MTV used to pay girls to sleep with the Male cast ?

It’s all quite sad really, as when Geordie Shore first started, I genuinely thought Charlotte was the prettiest girl on there. She was bubbly and fun and now she’s a shadow of that, and as you quite rightly said she was thrust into this world she absolutely wasn’t prepared for when the first series ended. It’s why now most production companies ensure people are aware of what will happen when the show ends, and it’s all changed from those OG days.

Back then, I was actually convinced Charlotte would end up with Gary and have the happily ever after story and was shocked with the Emma relationship as it never seemed that serious until she was pregnant.

Coupled with having to see her ex’s social media and then in the house too, it’s a lot for anyone to handle let alone an insecure twenty-something. It’s actually quite a tragic story when you look at it right from the beginning. But now she’s so much more media-savvy, she knows what to do to attract attention and clicks and ad-revenue. She’s a shadow of the person she used to be a good few years ago, I started to feel sorry for her but then when friends told me how she treated her friends, I quickly stopped.

Reactions: 9
It’s all quite sad really, as when Geordie Shore first started, I genuinely thought Charlotte was the prettiest girl on there. She was bubbly and fun and now she’s a shadow of that, and as you quite rightly said she was thrust into this world she absolutely wasn’t prepared for when the first series ended. It’s why now most production companies ensure people are aware of what will happen when the show ends, and it’s all changed from those OG days.

Back then, I was actually convinced Charlotte would end up with Gary and have the happily ever after story and was shocked with the Emma relationship as it never seemed that serious until she was pregnant.

Coupled with having to see her ex’s social media and then in the house too, it’s a lot for anyone to handle let alone an insecure twenty-something. It’s actually quite a tragic story when you look at it right from the beginning. But now she’s so much more media-savvy, she knows what to do to attract attention and clicks and ad-revenue. She’s a shadow of the person she used to be a good few years ago, I started to feel sorry for her but then when friends told me how she treated her friends, I quickly stopped.
But then, how much of her personality has been shaped because of the world she ended up in? How much of that sweet girl we saw in season one has disappeared because she had to go through all those things and come out the other side as a worse person because no one thought to support her? Because her whole life has become about being a walking advert?

It's really sad.

Reactions: 4
But then, how much of her personality has been shaped because of the world she ended up in? How much of that sweet girl we saw in season one has disappeared because she had to go through all those things and come out the other side as a worse person because no one thought to support her? Because her whole life has become about being a walking advert?

It's really sad.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

There must be some sort of outside influences, other than trolls on social media, who have turned her life into this. She’s just a walking money pit for advertisers and it’s like every single one has wanted their piece of her since the beginning.

What all these people forget is that it’s the OG Charlotte that everyone fell in love with and wanted to look like. Not this plastic surgery filled version who is living up to what everyone wants her to be not who she actually is.

I absolutely think had it not been for that show she’d have been perfectly happy in the career any of her friends do, and probably with a husband and family by now.

Reactions: 4
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

There must be some sort of outside influences, other than trolls on social media, who have turned her life into this. She’s just a walking money pit for advertisers and it’s like every single one has wanted their piece of her since the beginning.

What all these people forget is that it’s the OG Charlotte that everyone fell in love with and wanted to look like. Not this plastic surgery filled version who is living up to what everyone wants her to be not who she actually is.

I absolutely think had it not been for that show she’d have been perfectly happy in the career any of her friends do, and probably with a husband and family by now.
Even most of her friendships now seem to be about material products and her professional life. She's close with the guy who made InTheStyle, right? When she dated Bear, they got that stupid tattoo program out of it. She appeared on Ex on the Beach with Gary.

Reactions: 2
Who was her childhood best friend that was on the Charlotte show with her? Why did they fall out? Can’t remember her name.

yeah shes the makeup artist, she just came across really mardy and moany all the time
I don’t know if it’s definitely her but from mutual friends I was told this story. Apparently this Melissa was a successful MUA and also did some sort of office work and also Charlotte’s friend. When the Charlotte Show started, Charlotte asked her to quit her jobs and work for her full time as her MUA, she’d get to go everywhere with her and do her make up.

It apparently lasted two months and Charlotte was unbearable - Charlotte fired Melissa and Melissa was gutted as she’d quit both of her jobs for Charlotte to be let down by her two months later. And they’re still not speaking at all from what I’ve heard.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.