Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they are terrible at declaring ads etc. Really terrible! Most reality ‘stars must seem to be.

The only one out of the GS lot who seem to have their head screwed on is Holly. She’s very open and discusses pressures she was under to have cosmetic surgery, and recently said if she’d known what she could achieve through hard work at the gym she would have never had surgery in the first place. She doesn’t promote any of those dodgy weight loss things and always posts about basic science of calories in vs calories out and that’s why I love her. She must get contacted to promote that crap all the time so has probably missed out on lots of promo cash. Good for her. She’s also spoken out a lot about online/IRL bullying.
See I had to unfollow Holly because her stories were just endless products/ her trying to sell things. Yeah she denounces the skinny teas now she's been called out for supporting them in the past, but they're all as awful as each other when it comes to promoting tit to their followers.

Reactions: 11

Yel

See I had to unfollow Holly because her stories were just endless products/ her trying to sell things. Yeah she denounces the skinny teas now she's been called out for supporting them in the past, but they're all as awful as each other when it comes to promoting tit to their followers.
Agree, just checked out Holly's stories and she's done adverts for CBD oil and some fitness company in the last 24 hours. No ad.

She turned on skinny tea after promoting it for a long time and only once every single person woke up to the tit it is. Now uses it an an excuse to sell something else .

Reactions: 9
Has holly ever actually admitted to all the work she has had on her body including the BBL
Yes she has. I watched a story she posted recently where she said because of the BBL she was struggling to get leaner around her hips and thighs due to where the fat was placed. It’s such a grim procedure! I think they have all had it done haven’t they?

Reactions: 1
Chloe definitely has! But I can respect someone who is honest about, especially after she lied for so long about it and claimed it was all because of the gym

Chloe definitely has! But I can respect someone who is honest about, especially after she lied for so long about it and claimed it was all because of the gym
Charlotte, Sophie and Marnie have too! I remember Hollie and Charlotte had some weird fake 6 pack laser thing done too which looked very strange.

I always see lots of young women commenting on their photos saying they need to go to the gym/body goals etc etc but in the majority of cases it’s impossible to achieve without surgery. There was a woman I know locally through a friend who died on the operating table in Turkey having BBL done. She left behind two young children. It’s one of the riskiest cosmetic procedures you can have.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Charlotte, Sophie and Marnie have too! I remember Hollie and Charlotte had some weird fake 6 pack laser thing done too which looked very strange.

I always see lots of young women commenting on their photos saying they need to go to the gym/body goals etc etc but in the majority of cases it’s impossible to achieve without surgery. There was a woman I know locally through a friend who died on the operating table in Turkey having BBL done. She left behind two young children. It’s one of the riskiest cosmetic procedures you can have.
Imagine losing your mum because she wanted a fatter arse filling her jeans. When they are old enough to understand, they will be full of resentment.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
De
More like desperately seeking validation.

Why doesn't she get a job in Tesco and stop posting online? Keep her account private for family and friends? Oh that's right, the pull of the money is greater than the trolling or else she wouldn't have done it for 8 years. She needs the followers and views so that she can yield higher advert revenues so she's basically selling herself out.

No sympathy from me.

Reactions: 10
De

More like desperately seeking validation.

Why doesn't she get a job in Tesco and stop posting online? Keep her account private for family and friends? Oh that's right, the pull of the money is greater than the trolling or else she wouldn't have done it for 8 years. She needs the followers and views so that she can yield higher advert revenues so she's basically selling herself out.

No sympathy from me.
I think you are missing the point of her post

Reactions: 7
I think you are missing the point of her post
I couldn't care less about the point she's making. My point is that I have zero empathy for her and her situation. So she can whinge as much as she likes because her point she's trying to make, had no impact on me and what I'll say about her in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that Charlotte's in lockdown like everyone else, how many times do we have to see a boomerang of her midriff? 🙄 We get it Charlotte - got you skinny!

• Haha
Omfg has anyone seen her face the past couple of days on the Daily Mail? Completely ruined herself with fillers.
She was fug before but now she's fug and alien looking :alien: completely botched. At least when she expires she can just be dropped off at the local recycling centre ♻

• Haha
It makes me really uncomfortable that she's that skinny. She lost that weight because she didn't eat on I'm a Celeb.

Reactions: 2
There's now photos of her on the Daily Mail app and she doesn't look as slim and toned in them as she does in the photos she posts herself 😏

Reactions: 4
can’t work out if it’s bbl or not her arse looks like she’s got awful implants in, they sagg down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.