Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her when she first started in Geordie shore and she looked like she did on tv.
To be fair though, when Geordie Shore first started people weren’t photoshopping and filtering the life out of their insta pics, and none of them had injected their faces to capacity.

Reactions: 4
do they look better or worse?
They look like plastercine wax works and have weird side profiles, it would appear that they only care what their faces look like head on for selfie purposes and from the side they look all puffy! Sophie was also much larger than she looks on insta!

Well, I wasn’t expecting that ... I’m a celeb AU 😂😂

Or,
37E70A16-5E82-45B9-BF1F-1C2B09C9D9A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I reckon Charlotte will even scare away all the lions with her antics and screeching!

On a more serious note I think she would be brilliant in the jungle and I wish they would let her do the UK version.
I saw her on Celeb Coach Trip and she will give anything a go and she’s actually quite good at a lot of stuff

Reactions: 5
God I feel so sorry for these girls. They got trolled to high heaven before they had surgery, so got the fillers etc to try and make it stop.... And it just keeps coming. I refuse to laugh at them for it, they are a very sad product of modern society.

Reactions: 27
God I feel so sorry for these girls. They got trolled to high heaven before they had surgery, so got the fillers etc to try and make it stop.... And it just keeps coming. I refuse to laugh at them for it, they are a very sad product of modern society.
It is very sad indeed.

Reactions: 1
So true. I just wish her friends and family would help her see how beautiful she is.
Maybe a bit of time in the jungle will do her good x

Reactions: 1
Were they actually being trolled to high heaven to before?

I thought she looked great before. I think she's accepted every freebie going. Nose jobs have been done for so long it should be easy to get a good result.

I do think they need to be called out as they have millions of followers that look towards them and are always promoting dodgy tit.

Were they actually being trolled to high heaven to before?

I thought she looked great before. I think she's accepted every freebie going. Nose jobs have been done for so long it should be easy to get a good result.

I do think they need to be called out as they have millions of followers that look towards them and are always promoting dodgy tit.
The papers gave them hell. Holly in particular. The papers had it in for her, and she had a massive bashing on twitter that didn't let up for years. Vicky had it pretty easy, as did marnie to be honest. Char got picked on when she put on weight, and often had comments about her nose and calling her a butterface etc. This was all pre Instagram, and before the laws came in place to prosecute people over threats made online. They really were the first victims on this, and had the least support. Hence why I have a soft spot for them, they had no idea what they were getting into. The love islanders etc these days have a much better idea of how their lives will change, and the negative attention they could attract.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, I imagine the industry community is a toxic influence too and has normalised all these cosmetic procedures. You see it in some films and tv shows where they openly make comments about work they should get done, that’s exactly what I think the reality circle are like.

Omfg has anyone seen her face the past couple of days on the Daily Mail? Completely ruined herself with fillers.
She looks like Frankenstein's reject. She isn't a good looking girl to start with but too much work and all those fillers make her very tricky viewing

Totally agree, I imagine the industry community is a toxic influence too and has normalised all these cosmetic procedures. You see it in some films and tv shows where they openly make comments about work they should get done, that’s exactly what I think the reality circle are like.
I get the impression that the reality circle is worse than the 'normal' TV and movie circles too. These people really have no incentive to look normal at all whereas if you are an actor then it may affect the work you get or the range you can cover.

She looks like Frankenstein's reject. She isn't a good looking girl to start with but too much work and all those fillers make her very tricky viewing

I get the impression that the reality circle is worse than the 'normal' TV and movie circles too. These people really have no incentive to look normal at all whereas if you are an actor then it may affect the work you get or the range you can cover.
No snowflake here but those are the sort of comments that probably pushed her to have work on her face in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Yel

I do feel sorry for the Geordie shore girls, they didn't quite know what they were getting them selves into. But their feeds are so damaging. If it's not selling spread betting as a way to make a fortune to buy designer clothes and have luxury holidays it's going on about how much cocopops they ate to get into shape using some overpriced training guide. All these are ads and at best they hide AD at the end of a long description but most of the time say nothing. They're causing harm to others.

Just a quick look on Charlottes and her story has an Ad with no ad along with loads of undeclared grid posts. They think they're above the rules.
Screenshot_2020-01-09-02-42-57-139_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm not laughing at how they look, it's bleeping depressing.

Yep they are terrible at declaring ads etc. Really terrible! Most reality ‘stars must seem to be.

The only one out of the GS lot who seem to have their head screwed on is Holly. She’s very open and discusses pressures she was under to have cosmetic surgery, and recently said if she’d known what she could achieve through hard work at the gym she would have never had surgery in the first place. She doesn’t promote any of those dodgy weight loss things and always posts about basic science of calories in vs calories out and that’s why I love her. She must get contacted to promote that crap all the time so has probably missed out on lots of promo cash. Good for her. She’s also spoken out a lot about online/IRL bullying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.