Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s awful that he’s accusing her of being violent! Why didn’t he go to the police?
maybe he did?
Wow this has opened up a whole can of worms...

I've just watches both of their stories and I think it's a case of 'he said she said', I don't think we will ever find out the truth.

They looked like such a sweet couple when they were together, but you never truly know what goes on behind closed doors.

I dunno why they both felt the need to change the way they look i.e lips and hair colour, they were both equally as good before all this.

They should just move on and be happy.

I would love to watch Geordie Shore from the start again, even though I'll never be allowed with my 4 year old around!

From what I remember they were all really horrible to Holly from the beginning as she wasn't from Central Newcastle and the only decent guy was Gregg, who left when he realised they were a bunch of knobheads.

Never got the fascination with Gary either, he just looked like every other boy I went to school with and he was awful to Charlotte.

So sad they have all changed their looks so dramatically, and they all looked fine before!

Reactions: 11
Her lips look like they are about to explode, I just don't get why you would do that to yourself!

Reactions: 8
No..I'm sure there will be some retaliation..to be fair, what he has described is nothing that wasn't seen on Geordie Shore..
Yep I think it’s really hard not to believe him when all of her crazy tantrums and agreessive, jealous, behaviour towards multiple people has been broadcast all over the TV. I believe him.

Are the stories still there what’s his insta?
Joshuaritchie1

Her lips look like they are about to explode, I just don't get why you would do that to yourself!
Yes when she tried to do the pffttt flabbergasted thing her lips so filled and massive they didn’t move lol

Reactions: 2
Yep I think it’s really hard not to believe him when all of her crazy tantrums and agreessive, jealous, behaviour towards multiple people has been broadcast all over the TV. I believe him.

Joshuaritchie1

Yes when she tried to do the pffttt flabbergasted thing her lips so filled and massive they didn’t move lol
Ohhh him I was looking at another guy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you

Wow. Just been to watch her stories & What’s she done to her face, you can see the scars down each side of her nose. That tiny nose & huge lips.. what even is that look? Do people really think that looks good? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s something I always found quite dislikable about josh and I’ve never been out to work out why. I think he was another that seemed to belittle her abit in front of people. With the self esteem she has wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t seek out men like that.

Reactions: 10
There’s something I always found quite dislikable about josh and I’ve never been out to work out why. I think he was another that seemed to belittle her abit in front of people. With the self esteem she has wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t seek out men like that.
Josh is a head. If you watched him on the first love island he was always very unlikeable. Also on ex on the beach..

Reactions: 14
Josh is a head. If you watched him on the first love island he was always very unlikeable. Also on ex on the beach..
Yeah it’s not just that. Loads of girls like a dick. I am in no way saying charlottes behaviour has always been acceptable, but he just always seemed to be sneering at her. Undermining her. Found it uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
I’m sure what he’s saying is true but they are both as horrid as each other. Her nose and lips look AWFUL on those stories she’s just posted!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.