Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

There must be some sort of outside influences, other than trolls on social media, who have turned her life into this. She’s just a walking money pit for advertisers and it’s like every single one has wanted their piece of her since the beginning.

What all these people forget is that it’s the OG Charlotte that everyone fell in love with and wanted to look like. Not this plastic surgery filled version who is living up to what everyone wants her to be not who she actually is.

I absolutely think had it not been for that show she’d have been perfectly happy in the career any of her friends do, and probably with a husband and family by now.
I recently rewatched Geordie shore from the start (lockdown life) when you watch it back as I’m older etc. Gary’s behaviour becomes even more awful to watch, basically mental abuse. He calls her fat and ugly regularly too. I’m sure that had some effect on her confidence.
As much as the show is still funny. There’s some parts that are uncomfortable to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I recently rewatched Geordie shore from the start (lockdown life) when you watch it back as I’m older etc. Gary’s behaviour becomes even more awful to watch, basically mental abuse. He calls her fat and ugly regularly too. I’m sure that had some effect on her confidence.
As much as the show is still funny. There’s some parts that are uncomfortable to watch.
The way the guys always treated the girls was disgusting. Especially when the girls decided to hook up with people from outside the house. Why was it fine for Gaz to bring girls back almost every night, but the minute say Holly or Charlotte does it, they're immediately looked down on or a big argument is started?

Reactions: 14
The way the guys always treated the girls was disgusting. Especially when the girls decided to hook up with people from outside the house. Why was it fine for Gaz to bring girls back almost every night, but the minute say Holly or Charlotte does it, they're immediately looked down on or a big argument is started?
Absolutely. The guys were literally awful. To be honest it’s only the girls I ever really found entertaining!

Reactions: 9
There’s an episode (can’t remember what season, might be season 2) where’s she’s crying after a night out over Gary saying how she wears loads of make up around him so he’ll find her attractive. He’s definitely played a part in all this surgery. It’s sad she was really lovely looking.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There’s an episode (can’t remember what season, might be season 2) where’s she’s crying after a night out over Gary saying how she wears loads of make up around him so he’ll find her attractive. He’s definitely played a part in all this surgery. It’s sad she was really lovely looking.
I never really got the Gary thing he looks like a scrawny little rat

not watched it for years

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gutted for her, she never gets a decent boyfriend they’re always there for her money. I’m not sure why she expected anything less with him though.
I’ve always had a soft spot for Charlotte. I hope she meets someone who will treat her properly and makes her happy soon

Reactions: 15
Gutted for her, she never gets a decent boyfriend they’re always there for her money. I’m not sure why she expected anything less with him though.
If she wasn't bothered why make a point? Just get rid or stop whinging. Get rid of the sponger and get a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No..I'm sure there will be some retaliation..to be fair, what he has described is nothing that wasn't seen on Geordie Shore..

Reactions: 7
Well I think that changes the ball entirely 🤨

Although I’ve since seen charlottes story of her saying it’s a lie. The two of them are dodgy so who knows who is worth believing. However I remember everything bear put her and her family when they broke up and that broke my heart for her. If what Josh is saying is true though then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Charlotte is very likeable but I can see this being true. Like a poster said above, it’s nothing we haven’t seen in Geordie Shore. And I remember pap pics of her punching Josh in the face on holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, her lips.
I know she’s had a lot of work done on them, but they look bigger than usual. Is it the filter or are they her actual lips?
I can’t focus on anything else when she’s talking

Reactions: 6
She looks awful now but has anyone done her Belly Blitz DVD? Keep seeing rave reviews and need something for the quarantine

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.