Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I will say for her. She is one of the only 'celebs' that releases a diet/exercise plan and actually commits to it and seems to genuinely get behind it. She's just completed that three month blitz burn thing she does and fair play, she always posting her own updates and I seen that she had visited a few cities across the uk to do some walks and stuff with members. Good on her. Look at Marnies attempt at the whole diet plan last year, fell on it's arse when she realised she actually had to put some effort into it.
I agree, there are so many influencers 🙄 these days bringing out diet/fitness scams pretending that they have lost a load of weight when infact they are probably taking ozempic!
Look at Charlotte Dawson, charging for belly blaster making out she’s loosing weight by doing her 10 min daily workout and eating M&S ready meals when infact she eats tit day after day and never leaves the house… at least with Charlotte Crosby you get to see/chat/meet others on the plan and get involved and it’s not just some app to rip people off.

Reactions: 8
I agree, there are so many influencers 🙄 these days bringing out diet/fitness scams pretending that they have lost a load of weight when infact they are probably taking ozempic!
Look at Charlotte Dawson, charging for belly blaster making out she’s loosing weight by doing her 10 min daily workout and eating M&S ready meals when infact she eats tit day after day and never leaves the house… at least with Charlotte Crosby you get to see/chat/meet others on the plan and get involved and it’s not just some app to rip people off.
Is she doing it tho! Yes she might be better than some but it’s all a selling tactic! No chance she did that for 63 days was constant going on about at the start … to sell you the app. She is better than other but still wanting your money and telling porkies here and there , they belly button says it all 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is she doing it tho! Yes she might be better than some but it’s all a selling tactic! No chance she did that for 63 days was constant going on about at the start … to sell you the app. She is better than other but still wanting your money and telling porkies here and there , they belly button says it all 😂😂
Oh yeh agreed, she's had a ton of lipo and the rest. I just mean out of all of them punting these things she does seem to get the most involved.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when Charlotte & josh split, his mum going on a rant on her instagram slagging off Charlotte, her fans & family

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s a shame! What has she done to her lips?! Has she been to Talia Oatway’s Butcher?

• Haha
Whether it's her lips or her tongue it's a very unflattering photo. I detest the way people stick their tongue out in photos, I personally find it gross and also reminds me of when naughty little kids would do it lol.

There’s going to be a magazine deal for the engagement party, isn’t there?
Well Terry the snapper was there so there will be photos in the daily fail etc,but yes either a mag deal or filming for a new serious as there wasn’t much telephone action going on.
Didn’t look as if there was many people there and what was with the menus with price list on all about? Surely they didn’t have to pay for their own food? 😳

Reactions: 2
Well Terry the snapper was there so there will be photos in the daily fail etc,but yes either a mag deal or filming for a new serious as there wasn’t much telephone action going on.
Didn’t look as if there was many people there and what was with the menus with price list on all about? Surely they didn’t have to pay for their own food? 😳
Everything she does is for mag or tv , babies birth , engagement blah blah

The dress she was wearing at the beginning of the night was nice but basic she wasn't going to stay in that all night.

Lowkey thought they were going to do a surprise wedding that was the vibe they were giving off but from what I saw there didn't look to be any cameras but could be wrong

Reactions: 3
I have been thinking they got married over Christmas and last night was a surprise wedding announcement

Reactions: 1