Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she quite likes Gary. He does come across okay (if you can ignore the shagging around and questionable behaviour towards women from his geordie shore days).

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she quite likes Gary. He does come across okay (if you can ignore the shagging around and questionable behaviour towards women from his geordie shore days).
I think she did use to like Gary but surely if he cheated on your daughter in another country whilst she was going through an awful time in hospital then surely you wouldn’t go looking at his Instagram and liking his picture 😂😂😂

I do wonder though if Gary & Charlotte have now spoke since he has split with Emma and that’s why her mum has liked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her mums explore page are people that are similar to Charlotte and she just likes whatever. I see her mum still follow on other socials or like things of her ex best friend Mel. She's chummy with people that Charlotte isn't 😅 to her a like is just that doesn't realise in the world of social media it actually means something especially if there is history there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her fella gives Samantha Faires vibes.

Something is not right there & it’s all going to end in tears

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her fella gives Samantha Faires vibes.

Something is not right there & it’s all going to end in tears
How do you mean? I don’t know this Samantha so dunno what you mean 🤔

Reactions: 1
He is defo abusive/controlling

Look @ GS, when she woke up early to tidy up so he didn’t have a fit
Sam's abusive/controlling? When you mentioned her i assumed you were going to say her partner as I know from some of the things said on here about him he isn't liked

Reactions: 2
He is defo abusive/controlling

Look @ GS, when she woke up early to tidy up so he didn’t have a fit
Ah I get it! Yeah she’s mentioned he does the tidying and making the bed but he is the hired help after all ,it’ll be fun and games when they come back to having her Mam and Dad and the three yappy dogs in the house ,I don’t care how much you think you get on with people it soon wears thin……
Jake is definitely loving living off Chars money and she’s just happy to have someone to “ live the housewife / mama life “ I can see him going away down Manchester more as her Mam will babysit all the time now

Reactions: 5
Sam's abusive/controlling? When you mentioned her i assumed you were going to say her partner as I know from some of the things said on here about him he isn't liked
No, sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify- Sam’s fella, big stinky Paul is… not Samantha

Reactions: 4
I would not mind if my partner tidied up occasionally but would hate to feel I had to tidy or I'd get in trouble!

Reactions: 1
I feel for Charlotte. She has a history of picking crappy men and there’s a few red flags with Jake. It feels a bit like he’s using her money to fund his lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s shocking the amount “influencers” edit their pictures. This is a case in point as she looks a different shape. Has she also had lipo on her stomach?

I really feel for teens growing up in this type of world where what they’re aspiring to isn’t real.

Reactions: 8