Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo scripted. Should come with the same disclaimer towie does “some scenes created for entertainment”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope l am sure it’s when she was over there , she was all done up for day of filming
Do you mean in the pink outfit she wore when they entered the villa in? That was the first day of filming going into the villa after doing quarantine for a few days. The whole going into the villa scenes make me laugh as it's all fake and they're pretending like they haven't seen each other in a while when they were all literally just chilling in a hotel together for the past couple of days 🙃😂. She does film a few scenes outside of the villa when she leaves too

Do you mean in the pink outfit she wore when they entered the villa in? That was the first day of filming going into the villa after doing quarantine for a few days. The whole going into the villa scenes make me laugh as it's all fake and they're pretending like they haven't seen each other in a while when they were all literally just chilling in a hotel together for the past couple of days 🙃😂. She does film a few scenes outside of the villa when she leaves too
Yeah I’ve just looked back on her Insta and she was in a hotel before filming started so was Kyle so they would of got there early to isolate probably.

What I didn’t know!!… was that Marnies mum was on that holiday too minding the kids!! 😮 and here’s Marnie pretending her and wetwipe had it hard because they had 2 kids there 😂
Be interesting to see if it gets mentioned on the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got 2 boys a year apart so I can sometimes feel sorry for Marnie cos no one can prepare you for that tit 🤣 but if her mum was there too wtf?!

Yeah I’ve just looked back on her Insta and she was in a hotel before filming started so was Kyle so they would of got there early to isolate probably.

What I didn’t know!!… was that Marnies mum was on that holiday too minding the kids!! 😮 and here’s Marnie pretending her and wetwipe had it hard because they had 2 kids there 😂
Be interesting to see if it gets mentioned on the show.
Yeah her mum was with Chloe's mum and Abbie's nana isolating. They'll be coming in the next ep or ep after. And it'll 100% be because they can't handle the kids and needed help, so they could enjoy their "honeymoon", bet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah her mum was with Chloe's mum and Abbie's nana isolating. They'll be coming in the next ep or ep after. And it'll 100% be because they can't handle the kids and needed help, so they could enjoy their "honeymoon", bet! 😂
And here’s me thinking I caught them out and posted it on Marnies thread 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im delighted for her! Shows how successful she is 😍 looks like they wont have a “FAMILY VACAY” with marnie again anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im delighted for her! Shows how successful she is 😍 looks like they wont have a “FAMILY VACAY” with marnie again anytime soon 😂
Same, I couldn't think of anything worse than than going away with manky Marnie and that wee scrote of a husband

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen the trailer for next weeks geordie shore. Going to be interesting to see have Nathan and Charlotte made amends with their friendship

Reactions: 1
sorry guys i’m completely new to this thread so apologies if i’ve missed it but what the duck has happened to her dogs??? i absolutely love her and always have but i cannot find anything to do with her dogs from 2020 onwards, has she got rid of them?

sorry guys i’m completely new to this thread so apologies if i’ve missed it but what the duck has happened to her dogs??? i absolutely love her and always have but i cannot find anything to do with her dogs from 2020 onwards, has she got rid of them?
I think her parents have them from what I saw last

I think her parents have the dogs. Anyone know where her mum is moving to?

I’ve started watching geordie shore from the start and Charlotte is really sweet. Gary properly did a number on her.

i tried looking on their insta but couldn’t find anything
Her dad posted a video recently on his page and one of the dogs walks by in the background

I think her parents have the dogs. Anyone know where her mum is moving to?

I’ve started watching geordie shore from the start and Charlotte is really sweet. Gary properly did a number on her.
Her mum did a post the other day and it looks like they're moving back in with Charlotte until they find them a place assuming they're not building again

She definitely still had the dogs with her when she was pregnant and also when Alba was newborn, I remember her having to train the dogs not to sleep in her bedroom. I wonder if she moved them to her mums once Alba got more mobile?