Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that looks like coke tbh. Just the lighting.

But don't doubt for a second they are all taking coke.

Reactions: 11
Her hairline is getting so bad now. Everytime she’s on social media it looks horrendous.

Reactions: 4
Aussie shore I bet marines crying screaming throwing up I love to see it for the bitter witch. 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's good to see her happy with her family and doing well, after Gaz was such a knob to her! I'm glad it's her over any of the others to be honest.

Reactions: 15
It's good to see her happy with her family and doing well, after Gaz was such a knob to her! I'm glad it's her over any of the others to be honest.
Same she’s incredibly likeable I thought she was a doll in GS. Treated badly and she acted better than most

Reactions: 14
The sun have reported that the others have apparently kicked off at her getting the job. Now the sun isn't always reliable but I've been trying to think other than Charlotte who would be the best one for that job?! Like 😅

Reactions: 8
I seen that. Her mum likes anything i swear or she just doesn't realise. I've seen her like Emma's posts before too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still not sure I like Jake.

I’m so glad Marnie didn’t get the job, vile little woman that she is.

Reactions: 6