Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how gorgeous Alba is, and how much she looks like her nana!!🥺🥰

Reactions: 13
She definitely still had the dogs with her when she was pregnant and also when Alba was newborn, I remember her having to train the dogs not to sleep in her bedroom. I wonder if she moved them to her mums once Alba got more mobile?
Don’t think Jake would of wanted to clean up after them as they weren’t even house trained 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how gorgeous Alba is, and how much she looks like her nana!!🥺🥰
Alba is a wee dote isn’t she. And like you say looks so like Charlotte’s Nana.

What do people make of Jake? I didn’t mind him in Charlotte in Sunderland but the article about him hiring people to harass a family who he thought got him parking tickets a few years back screams red flag and he didn’t come across brilliant in GS. Didn’t someone mention he was obviously a fan of Charlotte?

Reactions: 7
Don’t think Jake would of wanted to clean up after them as they weren’t even house trained 🙄
I didn't realise they weren't housetrained, bloody hell.
That makes a lot more sense as to why they've gone to her mums.

Reactions: 2

What do people make of Jake? I didn’t mind him in Charlotte in Sunderland but the article about him hiring people to harass a family who he thought got him parking tickets a few years back screams red flag and he didn’t come across brilliant in GS. Didn’t someone mention he was obviously a fan of Charlotte?
she said he “slid into her dms” I think he’s a chancer and knows he’s landed on his feet
,from a flat in Manchester into the “ Crosby manor” where a few previous have lived before him 🤣
---
I didn't realise they weren't housetrained, bloody hell.
That makes a lot more sense as to why they've gone to her mums.
Well on her posts there was always those puppy training pads dotted around the floor,and when her mam had them I remember she posted the spare room where Charlotte was going to sleep ( after the Liam breakup) one of the dogs had tit on the bed 🤢 and they weren’t puppies so obviously not house trained

• Sick
Reactions: 5

He seems like the perfect man but I bet he has a really mean streak!!

I quite like Jake (should I get my coat 🫣😂)
I think he’s good for Charlotte because she’s really calmed down now compared to what she used to be like, you can see he loves her, he’s got his own money/business, he’s hands on with alba and I just love the relationship he has with Letitia & Gary.

Reactions: 9
He seems like the perfect man but I bet he has a really mean streak!!
I personally can see right through it all playing the nice guy act taking her dad for a pint it’s love bombing char and the parents this is what they did my ex was the same perfect completely until their mask falls off slowly

Reactions: 6
I personally can see right through it all playing the nice guy act taking her dad for a pint it’s love bombing char and the parents this is what they did my ex was the same perfect completely until their mask falls off slowly
They are living their lives for the gram atm begging for every like cos likes = £ and planning every event so the cameras can be there,
They have the engagement party coming up even though they got engaged in Dubai ( all planned for the 🎥 )
I think when they run out of airtime and people get bored of her crappy clothes the cracks will show
Remember what temper she had with Josh? And if Jake steps out of line she can just kick him to the curb as she’s the one keeping him and her parents.

Reactions: 10
Still think she walks on eggshells with him though as she’s scared to lose him does anyone remember when Josh brought up something about her debts etc what was that about

Still think she walks on eggshells with him though as she’s scared to lose him does anyone remember when Josh brought up something about her debts etc what was that about
I don’t remember this!😱

Reactions: 1
I don’t remember this!😱
Yes! It was a right spat,because she was bad mouthing him saying he owed her money ( to do with the house they bought in Bolton) and he came back with a threat to tell everyone about her money issues it was shut up very quickly obviously behind the scenes 🤔
He also said she smashed the house up and was abusive to him,it was all weird as she shouted her mouth off about mtv as well but that got shot down quick ( maybe she had been on a bender lol 😂

• Wow
I really don't mind her but I don't doubt she's problematic in relationships. Just look at her past partners, Gaz, Bear, Josh for example. She seems the kind of person who always needs to be in a relationship and needs it to move a lightening speed regardless of how crappy her partner is. How long was she with Jake before he moved in and she got preggers? She seems happy and I hope she is and he treats her well and is in it for the right reasons but he does give off a couple of red flags like above posters have mentioned.

Reactions: 9
I think Josh and his whole family are all massive red flags tbh, all attention seekers. He seems like a right bellend

Reactions: 11
I recall Charlotte bad mouthing Josh when she heard he was going on a reality show after their split. She made comments on her social media along the lines of “don’t you dare mention my name” and was really ranting about him. She looked very angry.

Josh retaliated by really exposing some of Charlotte’s alleged appalling behaviour towards him. He alleged she hit him (with a belt?) when he said to her about going on a lads golfing holiday for a week and also alluded to ket use. Charlotte stfu very quickly after his comments on social media.

Reactions: 4
Really disappointing on Charlotte. I know she’s a bit of a ditzy knobhead so the violence and drug taking is really awful as I thought she was alright or she what she portrays. MTV really should’ve clamped down on drug use during the show and protected them more especially given the amount they were boozing.

Really disappointing on Charlotte. I know she’s a bit of a ditzy knobhead so the violence and drug taking is really awful as I thought she was alright or she what she portrays. MTV really should’ve clamped down on drug use during the show and protected them more especially given the amount they were boozing.
MTV don’t care, most of them was at it. Anything for the views. Its a joke

Do you know what I will say for her. She is one of the only 'celebs' that releases a diet/exercise plan and actually commits to it and seems to genuinely get behind it. She's just completed that three month blitz burn thing she does and fair play, she always posting her own updates and I seen that she had visited a few cities across the uk to do some walks and stuff with members. Good on her. Look at Marnies attempt at the whole diet plan last year, fell on it's arse when she realised she actually had to put some effort into it.

Reactions: 22