Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's currently 7 years old for a diagnosis with exceptions of course (ASD can be tested from 2 so can be diagnosed on par with this for example) but even if he did have ADHD it's absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to act the way he was acting, they should have done more to parent him. My child has ADHD and he would never act like that

Reactions: 6
Jake gives me the exact same vibes as Samantha Faiers fella…

Charlotte woke up early to clean the villa as Jake wouldn’t like the mess?

Nah, something is definitely dodge
---
It's currently 7 years old for a diagnosis with exceptions of course (ASD can be tested from 2 so can be diagnosed on par with this for example) but even if he did have ADHD it's absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to act the way he was acting, they should have done more to parent him. My child has ADHD and he would never act like that
No 2 children with SEN act the same… so just because your child wouldn’t act like that, doesn’t mean duck all really

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jake gives me the exact same vibes as Samantha Faiers fella…

Charlotte woke up early to clean the villa as Jake wouldn’t like the mess?

Nah, something is definitely dodge
---

No 2 children with SEN act the same… so just because your child wouldn’t act like that, doesn’t mean duck all really
It’s not about how the child acts. It’s about how the parents deal with it and clearly Marnie and Casey are too lazy 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s not about how the child acts. It’s about how the parents deal with it and clearly Marnie and Casey are too lazy 🙄
100% agree, Marnie was always lazy and scruffy in previous episodes of GS. But I replied to the quote about how MY ChILd HaS aDHD WoUlDNt act LikE tHat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg who even cares. Some daft tart famous for pissing in the sink and now for having ridulous fillers.

Reactions: 8
100% agree, Marnie was always lazy and scruffy in previous episodes of GS. But I replied to the quote about how MY ChILd HaS aDHD WoUlDNt act LikE tHat
No not every child acts the same but I know plenty of children with ASD and ADHD, I myself in included, not one of those children act in that manner. It doesn't excuse bad behaviour, regardless they are tit parents.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually backing Charlotte in the recent episode. It might seem a minor thing to kick off about but it had obviously been building up for days after she constantly saw the mess Marnie and her little witch husband left behind. Being on a “family vacay” does not mean you don’t tidy up after your kids and it doesn’t mean everyone else has to live in your mess 👍🏼

Reactions: 34
It’s a minor thing and I can see charlottes frustration re the mess as that with the high chair was laziness but I have no clue who that fella of hers thinks he is, even the comment he made about Kyle and Vicky coming and their child. I think it’s clear none of them get on now.

Reactions: 3
It’s a minor thing and I can see charlottes frustration re the mess as that with the high chair was laziness but I have no clue who that fella of hers thinks he is, even the comment he made about Kyle and Vicky coming and their child. I think it’s clear none of them get on now.
I think he is on the spectrum or maybe MH but Charlotte clearly treading on eggshells to keep him happy even her comment about not giving Casey a complex when he was commenting on Rox’s behaviour shows she disagreed with how he was getting on. What did he say about Kyle and Vicky? I haven’t seen EP 4!

Reactions: 2
Poor Rox is just a product of his environment, Marnie and Casey clearly aren’t doing a very good job - even if Rox does have adhd as his parents they should learn how to handle him a bit better. When Rox was super close to Albas face, Casey knew it and just mutter something to Marnie and she just dismissed it. As a mother of a boy with adhd I know I would have instantly distracted my son if I thought he was getting a bit too close but they both clearly can’t be bothered.
I did find Jake’s comments a bit 🫣 but again as a mother of a child who has adhd I was always so paranoid about what people thought / said about my son so i would always be making sure I had my eyes on him constantly in a busy environment but then I know I’m a good mum. Rox and Oaks clearly just out here surviving whilst Marnie and Casey sit on the sofa 😫😫😫

Reactions: 10
I can see Charlottes fustration but I also think her fella could have been more understanding towards Rox. He’s a product of his environment. It doesn’t give jake the right to comment & judge him. They are going to have a shock when their little girl grows up and has a tantrum
Your fiancé regularly pissed the bed on tv and your worried about some coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see Charlottes fustration but I also think her fella could have been more understanding towards Rox. He’s a product of his environment. It doesn’t give jake the right to comment & judge him. They are going to have a shock when their little girl grows up and has a tantrum
Your fiancé regularly pissed the bed on tv and your worried about some coco pops
Jake mentioned Alba being the same when it’s her turn and said all toddlers are nightmares

Reactions: 13
To be fair Jake said Alba would probably be a nightmare when she was a toddler too. I think it’s probably as Marnie seems to think a holiday means being very hands off with her kids. Young kids on holiday can be very tough. And you’d have to be really close to go on holiday with other families and stay in the same Villa. The crisps left all over was disgusting and lazy. But Marnie is lazy.

Reactions: 18
To be fair Jake said Alba would probably be a nightmare when she was a toddler too. I think it’s probably as Marnie seems to think a holiday means being very hands off with her kids. Young kids on holiday can be very tough. And you’d have to be really close to go on holiday with other families and stay in the same Villa. The crisps left all over was disgusting and lazy. But Marnie is lazy.
The best of this is they don’t stay in the villa some of them in a hotel in Paphos (including Charlotte) so all made up for tv !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The best of this is they don’t stay in the villa some of them in a hotel in Paphos (including Charlotte) so all made up for tv !
Really? 😲 you sure this wasn’t after Charlotte left and that’s why she was in a hotel?

One of the cast (can’t remember who) said it was terrible when they had to film because the only peace they got was from being in their own bedroom in the Villa? So was they lying?

Surely Marnie & Wetwipe would of mentioned by now ‘Queen Charlotte’ getting a hotel room 😂😂

Reactions: 7