Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geordie Shore drama aside. I wonder if she's tuning into love island tonight. She usually tunes in but maybe she might skip this series šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen a very interesting comment on TikTok. Someone wrote a message on Instagram slagging off Marnie from an anonymous account for the GS episode and Casey direct messaged her thinking it was Charlotte on a burner account.

His message went in on her for doing coke when pregnant as well as drinking and doing lipo. He also accused her of messaging Gary behind Emmaā€™s backšŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I donā€™t know much about Casey but he seems like a wet blanket. I thought it was weird he was acting all happy speaking to Holly and Charlotte but then went running to Marnie when she came back. Why not bring it up with the girls when he was alone with them seeing as Charlotte was involved in the earlier conversation?

Reactions: 23
Just seen a very interesting comment on TikTok. Someone wrote a message on Instagram slagging off Marnie from an anonymous account for the GS episode and Casey direct messaged her thinking it was Charlotte on a burner account.

His message went in on her for doing coke when pregnant as well as drinking and doing lipo. He also accused her of messaging Gary behind Emmaā€™s backšŸ˜³
Are you able to screenshot this? X

Reactions: 3

I've seen a similar comment that was left under one of her pics from a fake account. Nothing about her texting Gary though. There's been a couple of comments by this account that I've seen. See if I can find them

Sees as the other comment has been deleted but this comment was from last week just after the first two eps came out
Screenshot_20240120-073112_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely think thereā€™s truth in most of it, but what do I know haha
So is this person the same as that person? Or is there multiple accounts going around saying they got messaged off Casey šŸ˜… this account replied to a comment of Jake's
Screenshot_20240120-081114_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Her boyfriend is a wrongun of the highest order. Yes the place was a mess and Marnie and Casey couldā€™ve been a lot less lazy than they were but to speak with such hatred towards a child with ADHD and who is only three is worrying. He better not hope Alba is a ā€œ nightmareā€ when sheā€™s older

• Haha
I donā€™t think it was any hatred, he even said alba will be like it when sheā€™s a toddleršŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
He shouldā€™ve had the issue with Marnie and Casey as he clearly has a better idea on parenting than they do rather than making such odd comments about a child. Really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think was he said was that bad. Didnā€™t Holly make a comment about toddlers too but they were fine with her

Reactions: 7
Her boyfriend is a wrongun of the highest order. Yes the place was a mess and Marnie and Casey couldā€™ve been a lot less lazy than they were but to speak with such hatred towards a child with ADHD and who is only three is worrying. He better not hope Alba is a ā€œ nightmareā€ when sheā€™s older
the kid hasnā€™t even got adhd. What a lie !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this Marnie? He didn't even say anything bad he repeated what they had said themselves for fucks sake, give over šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also he doesn't have ADHD, his parents are just bleeping tit at parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Adhd isnā€™t an excuse not to parent. I have two kids with autism and adhd. I still parent them. One of them tonight bit me on the arm after Iā€™d taken their iPad that theyā€™d thrown. I told them off and kept the iPad, this one child also has learning difficulties as well. So Iā€™m understanding that they have difficulties but I donā€™t just leave them and do nothing. Thatā€™s not how parenting works. Yes you parent differently but Iā€™ve seen a lot of parents who use Sen as an excuse not to parent.

Reactions: 22
I donā€™t think you can even diagnose ADHD at the kids age? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Marnie and Casey are just tit, lazy parents.

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think you can even diagnose ADHD at the kids age? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Marnie and Casey are just tit, lazy parents.
I think itā€™s minimum age 6 for a diagnosis? Happy to be corrected if Iā€™m wrong

Reactions: 7
Weā€™re probably the exception but my now 11 year old was diagnosed at 4. But they had a sibling (older by 3 years) who also had the diagnosis (they got it at 6). Both are autistic and have adhd. The adhd is at the severer end as theyā€™re both extremely hyperactive. The 11 year old cannot stop moving.

I think Marnie and Casey are just tit parents. People seem to be self diagnosing their kids very young these days with what is just toddler behaviour almost as a get out of property parenting. Despite my kids diagnosisā€™, they are still parented.

Reactions: 6