Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I smiled when I saw the post.
Also surprised that Holly hasn't said congratulations via IG lol. However, Holly could have said it over face time.
i thought the same lol, Charlotte said she told Holly & Sophie privately, so i'm sure they celebrated!

Reactions: 1
I am happy for her to be honest,
Same!!! ppl can be together years and still split and she possibly thought after the ectopic pregnancy it might never happen for her and she has the means to support the baby regardless of what happens. Hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Reactions: 9
His reaction didn’t look like a man who had just been tricked in to having a baby, I think from the get go she said she wanted one and he obliged.
I don’t think you truly know someone that early on but I also think you can know someone and still break up so I don’t see how it’s a problem really. She could support the baby on her own if she needed to.

Reactions: 20
He didn't have a choice?

I have got to assume that this thread is 95% women and I cannot believe what I am reading.

No wonder the world treats us like tit and criticises every choice we make. Because we do it to each other!

Also I don't understand why people have assumed Jake didn't want a baby and was somehow hoodwinked into it. Bizarre. Absolutely bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I'm happy for her and I really hope it all works out for her. She's had enough heartache in her life and deserves happiness. And if it doesn't work out with him, that's OK too. I just really hope she has found her 'one'.

Reactions: 15
It is also very common knowledge it is easy to fall pregnant whilst on the pill so again if you feel so strongly about no babies they should take extra precautions. I think she probably did ‘plan’ it especially after seeing she was desperate for children one day she probably thought it was now or never. I still don’t agree with the comments that he had no choice tho. She would have had a baby a long time ago if she was lying about the pill
Easy to fall pregnant on the pill? Hmm not if taken properly.

Anyway all of this is just peoples opinion whether they planned it or not. I’d say probably not as it’s so soon into the relationship

i cried a bit as well watching her reveal video 😂 so happy for her.

i know this isn’t a rave thread sorry 🤣

Reactions: 7
Holly is a “pick me” type of girl, she’s very self obsessed and likes all the attention on her..I think she will be crying in the background that the spotlight is taken away from her big day and secretly moaning to Jacob that she now wants a baby..we all have that pal who pretends that their life is so perfect…she’s my least fav of all the GS girls, she wasn’t happy for Marnie getting engaged either..just turned the convo back to herself on Geordie OG’s…not a fan! 🤮

Same here. I smiled when I saw the post.
Also surprised that Holly hasn't said congratulations via IG lol. However, Holly could have said it over face time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m happy for her too. Hopefully it helps her accept herself and how she looks too. Life isn’t all about injectables and diets.

Reactions: 14
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
He did have a choice,he could have used protection

Has something happened with Holly and Sophie why haven’t they posted about it?
They will have congratulated her privately no doubt, however I did half expect gushing IG stories from both of them.
When Charlotte said in her YT video that her friends know but that she is 'telling Holly & Sophie tomorrow' I did think it was odd that she hadn't told them already as well. Maybe they're a bit miffed about it. Sophie has commented Charlottes post, nothing from Holly though.

I have a feeling Hollys wedding is in the next month or two, I'm sure Charlotte is a bridesmaid so maybe Holly feels she could have done with knowing as alterations would be needed to a dress. Then again with Charlottes history of the ectopic pregnancy she must have been terrified, so who can blame her for wanting to keep it to herself for as long as possible. Looking at her bump photos i'd say she's 20 weeks along. Did I hear in her YT video about it being 'final scan' too.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm a bit surprised and kinda confused on why she waited so long to tell Sophie and Holly? Where she had pretty much told all of the people she's closest to that she is pregnant. I wonder if it was cause she wanted to announce it with them both together and on camera as they were filming? The last time they were together was the bridesmaids dress fitting which was after Valentine's Day and as I suspected that she was pregnant I thought they would have known

Reactions: 2
I think the friends she would have told first is her school friends like lauren as yeah shes close with sophie and holly but shes still really close to her school friendd

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.