Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments saying the guy didn’t have a choice ffs. He could have used a condom!! Or just not had sex with her!!
Charlotte is rich and has her family support and is delighted. She had a crap time with the ectopic pregnancy and Gaz etc.
So what if the end up breaking up!! Plenty of relationships that were engaged and married for years still do.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
People can be married 10 years have a baby and break up nothing is certain but it is moving very fast, however she is very financially stable. Also I swear Gary moved at light speed with Emma and they’re still together.

One of my friends in Sweden is 39 and decided she wanted a baby and got a sperm donor as time is running out, she’s successful and not met the one, and didn’t want that pressure.

They’re very pro single parents there and I don’t think they have the laws where the donor cant remain anonymous.

each to their own.

Reactions: 25
I think most people are happy for her becasue she didnt think she would have kids

Reactions: 15
Also I swear Gary moved at light speed with Emma and they’re still together.
To be fair it was pretty obvious that the whole reason why Emma and Gary got back together to begin with was because she found out she was pregnant. They were on and off constantly up until that point.

Reactions: 21
Friendly reminder that none of us care about your personal antidotes and the thread isn’t about you lmao.
Happy for her but it’s definitely very soon, and giving her track record with boyfriends I’m praying this one works out for the bairns sake.
I think you mean anecdotes :ROFLMAO: but i agree

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who got this beast up the duff? The poor baby will be terrified when it sees its mothers plastic boat race 😱

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
She wasn’t stealing his sperm. A baby is the most 50/50 thing you could do and he would have had LOTS of options to prevent a pregnancy

Reactions: 27
She wasn’t stealing his sperm. A baby is the most 50/50 thing you could do and he would have had LOTS of options to prevent a pregnancy
Things do sometimes happen... i.e. a friend of mine whose LT gf insisted she was on the pill, and wasn't...

Reactions: 3
we can be happy for her but it’s just not long enough in my opinion… i don’t think she was arsed what he wanted, she wanted one and that was it. they’ve known each other shorter than the baby will take to be born.
Takes 2 to tango tho

Personally I'm so happy for Charlotte. I really hope everything goes well for her and she has a safe pregnancy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone’s posted on his comment on instagram saying that his texts have been leaked. Does anyone know what this is about?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You should still be responsible for your self in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not on anyones side here but you should be able to trust someone you’re banging

it’s not something you should lie about (I am aware that people do though)

I’m not on anyones side here but you should be able to trust someone you’re banging

it’s not something you should lie about (I am aware that people do though)
I never said it was right but like you say you are aware people do. As an adult regardless you should be aware sexual intercourse can lead to babies and you should take precautions your self if you feel so strongly about not having children. Pretty irrelevant anyway as I highly doubt Charlotte lied about being on the pill.

I never said it was right but like you say you are aware people do. As an adult regardless you should be aware sexual intercourse can lead to babies and you should take precautions your self if you feel so strongly about not having children. Pretty irrelevant anyway as I highly doubt Charlotte lied about being on the pill.
True 😃 I should probably go back and read the last few pages before commenting 😋

either way … I doubt they planned it this soon esp with her relationship history lol

Reactions: 1
True 😃 I should probably go back and read the last few pages before commenting 😋

either way … I doubt they planned it this soon esp with her relationship history lol
It is also very common knowledge it is easy to fall pregnant whilst on the pill so again if you feel so strongly about no babies they should take extra precautions. I think she probably did ‘plan’ it especially after seeing she was desperate for children one day she probably thought it was now or never. I still don’t agree with the comments that he had no choice tho. She would have had a baby a long time ago if she was lying about the pill

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.