Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be an unpopular opinion but she had her first live show yesterday tbf to her it was a sold out audience by the looks of it if people like to spend a Thursday night to see a 31 year old acting like they're still 18 then fair enough I personally wouldn't go but I don't think it takes away the fact she still sold out so think she should be proud of that if anything

Reactions: 14
May be an unpopular opinion but she had her first live show yesterday tbf to her it was a sold out audience by the looks of it if people like to spend a Thursday night to see a 31 year old acting like they're still 18 then fair enough I personally wouldn't go but I don't think it takes away the fact she still sold out so think she should be proud of that if anything
Did see on her stories looked busy but also looked like a smaller room? Anyway good for her. Nathan was there drunk later and her Mum warned up the crowd by dancing! Nuts the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
Did see on her stories looked busy but also looked like a smaller room? Anyway good for her. Nathan was there drunk later and her Mum warned up the crowd by dancing! Nuts the lot of them.
Aye it's not something I'd personally go to but each to their own some people love nutty people 😭 think with Charlotte she knows her limitations within her career and to some people she is still likeable she's never pretended to be something she's not same for Holly

Reactions: 3
Charlotte and her mum definitely suffer with substance abuse, it's written all over their juddery, erratic faces. They are one fucked up family

Reactions: 16
Her mum?

I actually don't think Charlotte is on the gear. She always posts pics of food when she is drinking. She wouldn't eat on coke.

Reactions: 4
Someone commented on her post where she was wearing the blue dress, basically saying they were disappointed with the show and Charlotte was clearly hungover.

Reactions: 3
What exactly is she doing in this show? She can’t sing or dance so is it like ‘an audience with…’ where she is a raconteur? Obviously not quite in the David Niven/Peter Ustinov range.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw her stories of last night's show and I can't help but feel embarrassed
What kind of show is that? Are there really people who pay to watch Nathan doing a lap dance? Man, this world's f**ked

Can you imagine actually paying to go see charlotte, like drinking an out of date pint of milk, who bleeping cares for her anymore?

Reactions: 10
Her mum?

I actually don't think Charlotte is on the gear. She always posts pics of food when she is drinking. She wouldn't eat on coke.
1000% she is, remember when josh did his insta story saying she was constantly on the gear. Her bleeping mum looks constantly spaced out like shes on a different planet

1000% she is, remember when josh did his insta story saying she was constantly on the gear. Her bleeping mum looks constantly spaced out like shes on a different planet
Oh did he? Didn't know that.

It's not surprising really with all that time and money.

Reactions: 2
Few things more disturbing than a Mom who does coke with her Daughter(if she does). 😬

Reactions: 8
I see Josh her exis doing Celeb ex in the city soon to start on mtv in few weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.