Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s so desperate and unable to cope as a single girl. Sad.

Reactions: 6
Her type is anything with a pulse
Tbh yeah true but all of her boyfriends have had similarities. And yes she does need to be single for some time but the fact she has been single this long is a miracle. And even wherever this goes if it's just casual, turns into anything or doesn't don't think it'll last because they don't live near each other. She's tried that before numerous times and it's never lasted

Reactions: 4
Oh good spot! He is friends with Scott Thomas and Bradley Dack.. he had a long term g/f until fairly recently.

Reactions: 3
God he looks like a right dick, yet another fuckboy whose desperate for fame! what’s wrong with her?!

Reactions: 4
Charlotte needs intense therapy and to be alone for a good few years. This isn’t normal, the way her mother just accepts all her new men straight away too is weird, they need to stop enabling this shite!! she’s never going to be truly happy if she just settles for what is there.

God he looks like a right dick, yet another fuckboy whose desperate for fame! what’s wrong with her?!
Who is it 🤣

Reactions: 9
Charlotte needs intense therapy and to be alone for a good few years. This isn’t normal, the way her mother just accepts all her new men straight away too is weird, they need to stop enabling this shite!! she’s never going to be truly happy if she just settles for what is there.
I was thinking about that before when she took Liam back to her parents to do lockdown together, okay she was staying with them and it was lockdown, but that's not normal to be bringing a guy you have just started seeing to basically live with you at your parents house and they think that's normal as well. Once her mum meets the new guy she becomes slightly obsessed, which is weird. Always has to be around knowing what's going on. I get being close to your mum but that's too close. Like you're dating her as well... See where this new situation goes if anything comes out of it or its nothing. Making me laugh that this guy ruined her wanting to keep things private for a bit by posting her so casually 🤣 definitely suspect 👀 took her 3 trips to Dubai and numerous stories from her of Liam before Liam posted her on his story casually. I don't know what the rules with saying names are, still new here, but he's her most recent follow

Reactions: 7
Looks like a nice guy! Google brings up a manchester evening news article of him pleading guilty to commit criminal damage

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Apparently not. Would be easier to get the crown jewels than get this guys name it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For some reason my insta is doing this so I can’t get on his page but as another poster said, he is her most recent follow
2D082A8B-9BE5-4B0A-81EC-34F547219C1C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.