Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I’m shocked she hasn’t had a hair transplant the way she pulls her hair forward constantly as if it will magically move 4cm down her forehead makes no sense but hey ho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point I’m shocked she hasn’t had a hair transplant the way she pulls her hair forward constantly as if it will magically move 4cm down her forehead makes no sense but hey ho 🤣
She makes it obvious she’s paranoid about her forehead/hairline I don’t know why she doesn’t just get a fringe!

Reactions: 8
Awhhhhh I used to love her on Georgie shore. It’s so sad that she lost all of her confidence with that show and Gary the knob. She never really got over that whole fiasco so she will never really be happy as she’s always searching outside.

Reactions: 15
Her mum is starting to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein, argggghhh!

Charlotte's lips are like pillows, eating that biscuit looks painful.

Reactions: 8
Awhhhhh I used to love her on Georgie shore. It’s so sad that she lost all of her confidence with that show and Gary the knob. She never really got over that whole fiasco so she will never really be happy as she’s always searching outside.
To be honest I watched the whole thing back during lockdown and ectopic pregnancy aside, during the GS days she was a lot worse to Gary than he was to her. It comes across on a rewatch like he has feelings for her but isn’t willing to commit and is clear with her about it, but she continuously pretends she doesn’t care, climbs into his bed for sex he never seems to initiate and uses men to make him jealous even inviting one out to have sex with on his birthday to wind him up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She makes it obvious she’s paranoid about her forehead/hairline I don’t know why she doesn’t just get a fringe!
Absolutely, considering all the work she's had done, I figured she would have done something about her hairline too!

Reactions: 4
To be honest I watched the whole thing back during lockdown and ectopic pregnancy aside, during the GS days she was a lot worse to Gary than he was to her. It comes across on a rewatch like he has feelings for her but isn’t willing to commit and is clear with her about it, but she continuously pretends she doesn’t care, climbs into his bed for sex he never seems to initiate and uses men to make him jealous even inviting one out to have sex with on his birthday to wind him up. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s hard because I really related to this at the time, I was young and loved a guy who would pick me up and then drop me and say he wasn’t ready for commitment. The mixed signals sent me crazy so I can’t imagine how I’d have been if I lived with the guy!
It’s sad, she clearly has self esteem issues and seeks validation from men which is why she always needs to be in a relationship, even if the man doesn’t treat her particularly well.

She really didn't help herself. I'm watching the GS episodes where they were in Cancun, she was wing womaning him and picking girls for him in a club then just flipped and went psycho on him.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I recently rewatched up until Radgie Rampage and as much as I don’t agree with Gaz giving this “I tried everything for that relationship to work” bollocks I did feel sorry for him a bit, especially in that last series she was in when he gave her everything she claimed to want from him and then she went and necked on with Marty.
They were both awful to each other, but she’s not the angel that so many people made her out to be in the situation. It quite clear it psychologically scarred Gaz too, hence his go to phrase from that point on was “everyone in this house hates me, no one is on my side, no one has my back” etc. She would purposefully go out of her way to try and isolate him and rectified it with “well he made me feel this way” when actions like that can not be rectified.

Does anyone know where Charlotte is on holiday? It does look gorgeous.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she hides him, she’s not Kim K and his identity isn’t a secret 😂 when people have advised in the past on keeping her relationship private that tends to mean not showing their every up and down on a TV show. That doesn’t mean she can’t post a picture with them like a normal person it’s just weird

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she hides him, she’s not Kim K and his identity isn’t a secret 😂 when people have advised in the past on keeping her relationship private that tends to mean not showing their every up and down on a TV show. That doesn’t mean she can’t post a picture with them like a normal person it’s just weird
Maybe he’s a ringer for gaz 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.