Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a series of stock phrases these influencers use when ‘in love’ as they all spout the same crap and then the minute it goes pear shaped it’s all how they are putting themselves first and no man is worth losing their self. It’s so predictable but then they move these guys in after a few weeks and it’s way too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why does she even bother writing that tit about every new guy she's with. I'd just not be arsed at this point if I were her - she literally jinxes it every time

Reactions: 20
The only thing that attracts these guys is her bank balance..honestly it’s like a cut and paste “cheeky Nando’s” style guy who poses on insta and sniffs ❄ off toilet seats..🤮🤮🤮 they all go for the same type then cry that it doesn’t work out! Sophie, Bethan and Chloe are exactly the same..they should stick to porta pottying on their Dubai tours.. at least the guys pay them for a change 💩💩💩

Is there a series of stock phrases these influencers use when ‘in love’ as they all spout the same crap and then the minute it goes pear shaped it’s all how they are putting themselves first and no man is worth losing their self. It’s so predictable but then they move these guys in after a few weeks and it’s way too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes literally said this about every man she's ever been with 😂
Yeah... kinda loses all meaning the 643525th time in a row 😂

About her lips... she should definitely do something to stop them looking the way they do. If I were her, I'd be terrified to know what they'd look like dissolved :oops: gone wayyyy too far.

Reactions: 12
She looks so odd, ruined her face
I haven’t followed her for a while she came up on my feed she looks like a different person that women who got so much fillers she looked like those big white fluffy dogs 😂 surely she doesn’t look in the mirror and think her filler looks good 😂

Reactions: 5
Has she always looked dead behind the eyes or is it a recent thing. Every picture she just looks awful.

Reactions: 8
It’s like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy. Surely even if it’s her own brand that it is still an ad?!

Joshua ritchie is having a baby with georgia harrison .
More fool her, he's one of the biggest arseholes I've ever seen, it won't last, Georgia's relationship with Bear hasn't taught her any lessons Josh is not as bad but he is an immature bighead who thinks he's gods gift, when Charlotte got with him I thought oh no Char he's not right for you, thank god it ended before they bought the house together, Georgia's a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More fool her, he's one of the biggest arseholes I've ever seen, it won't last, Georgia's relationship with Bear hasn't taught her any lessons Josh is not as bad but he is an immature bighead who thinks he's gods gift, when Charlotte got with him I thought oh no Char he's not right for you, thank god it ended before they bought the house together, Georgia's a fool.
It was fake

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened with her friend Lauren and her partner Glen? She posted suggesting they’d separated a few weeks ago and they clearly have but haven’t heard what happened. Came out of the blue with the little lad only being a few months old!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened with her friend Lauren and her partner Glen? She posted suggesting they’d separated a few weeks ago and they clearly have but haven’t heard what happened. Came out of the blue with the little lad only being a few months old!
Don't think she's said but I'm curious to know too, it is so out of the blue , wonder if anyone has any insider knowledge on here

Reactions: 1
I think they're back together or working things out. I noticed he followed her again after the Brits (she hasn't followed back) and they're always out together on their stories he'll post out somewhere and she'll post at the same place but it'll be a late upload and his recent pics he has her jumpers on that she only recently got. The fact i pay attention to these little details 🤦‍♀️🤣 i too would like to know what happen as she was quite upset about it for awhile crying on her stories alluding to it but nothing since. Kinda surprised she did post herself upset or that there was something going on as going from what she posts she's quite private or doesn't really share any type of breakdowns etc that's more Charlotte's thing 🤣

I can’t understand why she never bothered having her eye corrected.I’m sure something could have been done.

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop being so salty about the ads thing, we all have jobs where we have to do things by law or by processes…wah wah wah sorry posting your egg head with lashes and blow up doll lips on Instagram is so hard for you. Sorry you feel like you can’t share your overpriced compensating Mother’s Day wank without having to disclose you actually had to pay for it. In a time where people all over the UK don’t know how they’re going to pay for food or their heating bills. I really feel and relate to you Char, just an ordinary girl doing her best #letsgochar

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is old news it was fake. A joke between them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.