Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like the sort of person who tells you his grandad/dad/uncle/godfather was ‘in with the Krays’, I can’t even explain it - if you know, you know 😂
I’m going way back now but he looks like the guy Camilla got with in love island, after Johnny and before Jamie. He was so so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going way back now but he looks like the guy Camilla got with in love island, after Johnny and before Jamie. He was so so cringe.
I think I know who you mean 🤣 everything he did was basically an ick, came on dead strong and clearly knew she was the favourite on the outside , total wrong Match for Camilla

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they're back together or working things out. I noticed he followed her again after the Brits (she hasn't followed back) and they're always out together on their stories he'll post out somewhere and she'll post at the same place but it'll be a late upload and his recent pics he has her jumpers on that she only recently got. The fact i pay attention to these little details 🤦‍♀️🤣 i too would like to know what happen as she was quite upset about it for awhile crying on her stories alluding to it but nothing since. Kinda surprised she did post herself upset or that there was something going on as going from what she posts she's quite private or doesn't really share any type of breakdowns etc that's more Charlotte's thing 🤣
Yeah me too was very strange she was liking quotes about trust and loyalty so 🤷 thinking maybe he was up to no good? Just had a baby too but he comes across as a prick, She still no ring on yet either 👀

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop being so salty about the ads thing, we all have jobs where we have to do things by law or by processes…wah wah wah sorry posting your egg head with lashes and blow up doll lips on Instagram is so hard for you. Sorry you feel like you can’t share your overpriced compensating Mother’s Day wank without having to disclose you actually had to pay for it. In a time where people all over the UK don’t know how they’re going to pay for food or their heating bills. I really feel and relate to you Char, just an ordinary girl doing her best #letsgochar
Super salty! 🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂
7:28 onwards

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure the ‘I forget’ excuse would wash with my boss. Sick and tired of this influencer whinging … it’s your job, you have one rule … follow the rule 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I am the most honest person in the world ha ha ha ha right you are ! Filter much - notice the difference between her pictures and these your tube vids and her body shape 🤥🤥🤥
Her lips are a bleeping mess. Wonky, weird shape, over filled. There's no way she looks at all the appalling work she's had done and think it looks good.

Reactions: 8
Nah I genuinely literally just read this in another thread, then opened up my IG and saw the announcement, wtf… 🤢🤣

6466AFDD-404F-4366-8548-CD75507B23CB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.