Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I thought she had more chemistry with Scott and even though Scott is also an idiot at least he actually had a personality. Once Gary stopped pulling on GShore he may aswell have not been there because he faded into the background, especially once Charlotte left because then there was no interesting storyline with him.

I think she’s set on Gary being “the one that got away” instead of “the one that left me to go shag girls while I was at home at risk of dying”. No matter whether she told him to stay or not if he loved her he would have come home from EOTB and she needs to understand that. Her mentality is absolutely clapped and she really need to go to therapy about it and him.
Probably why she hasn't had a long term relationship. I feel like sometimes she self sabotage her relationships... In fear of being hurt. Which I get, but I do have to wonder why Josh and Liam didn't purpose.

Reactions: 6
Holly hagan has made a post about getting all her filler dissolved
Chloe ferry has had her lips dissolved
and molly mae had all her fillers dissolved a few months ago
Hoping Charlotte will follow suit. She truly looks frightening
As my partner says "like the art attack head"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holly hagan has made a post about getting all her filler dissolved
Chloe ferry has had her lips dissolved
and molly mae had all her fillers dissolved a few months ago
Hoping Charlotte will follow suit. She truly looks frightening
As my partner says "like the art attack head"
It will be interesting to see how her skin reacts to dissolving it all. She’s stretched her lips beyond belief at this point it’s going to take them a long time to recover and go back to looking semi-normal if she gets it all dissolved

Reactions: 9
Most people having their filler dissolved are having it refilled just more naturally and then they’re pretending they have none.
My lips were never as big as Chloe’s and I had them dissolved and they were all wrinkly, not smooth like hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.