Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute waste of time and money! I have zero sympathy for all these Instagram people trying to blag their way on holidays then it biting them on the bum!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t grasp what the point of flying to Australia, is to quarantine for 14 days to literally come back not long after???
Yes! How bad that she had to do the hotel quarantine (based on the view she showed it wasn’t a good hotel either) only to go back to the UK now Sydney are in lockdown. I actually commend her for being professional and not bagging out the clearly ridiculous rules.

Reactions: 6
I felt so pissed off on behalf of thousands of Australians who have been trying to fly home for over a year now. Then Charlotte just waltzes in 'for work'.

One rule for us peasants, another for the rich and famous (however Z list)

Seeing Charlotte's boyfriend's face, I can't help but feel sorry for her. He does not look happy to see her. It is like Josh Ritchie all over again. Another lad who clearly isn't into her at all. I feel sorry for Charlotte but she doesn't help herself. She never learns.

Reactions: 18
He’s been such a wannabe for SO long!! He’s desperate for his 5 mins and very well known for shagging his way around the Ibiza Z-list scene… he went out with Vicky P for gods sake 😂

Reactions: 7
He’s been such a wannabe for SO long!! He’s desperate for his 5 mins and very well known for shagging his way around the Ibiza Z-list scene… he went out with Vicky P for gods sake 😂
The British Z list scene is fascinating in a way. It is like a giant orgy. I swear everyone has dated, or slept with, everyone else.

At least they always have stuff to talk about, I guess 😁 I am quite mortified I used to be jealous of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The British Z list scene is fascinating in a way. It is like a giant orgy. I swear everyone has dated, or slept with, everyone else.

At least they always have stuff to talk about, I guess 😁 I am quite mortified I used to be jealous of these people.
Share secret to each other. Pretty vile really.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch Geordie Shore ten years on the toon on MTV last night? Nathan looked pissed off to see Chloe and there was a definite frostiness

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What the new bf has been with Vicky?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.