Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if itā€™s just me but Liam always looks like he is repulsed by her?
Totally agree. He doesnā€™t seem truly into her at all, defo with her for the money and exposure. He also comes across as camp to me!

Reactions: 9
Me too! Saw that photo, it's either a tummy tuck or lipo? The skin looks sooo tight. Malin off LI had hers done and you can see that she's put on weight everywhere but her stomach still has that right look to it. These girls are ruining their bodies with quick fixes, such a shame.
I donā€™t know if it looks good or not I know the stomach turns out nice and flat, but itā€™s a bit strange looking

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t know if it looks good or not I know the stomach turns out nice and flat, but itā€™s a bit strange looking
I think itā€™s because itā€™s flat but with zero definition? Like usually when you see such a flat stomach on women, theyā€™ll have some sort of muscular definition, the skin above the belly button just looked weird? Itā€™s like itā€™s been stretched out, idk.

Reactions: 5
I think itā€™s because itā€™s flat but with zero definition? Like usually when you see such a flat stomach on women, theyā€™ll have some sort of muscular definition, the skin above the belly button just looked weird? Itā€™s like itā€™s been stretched out, idk.
Completely agree. Chole ferry's is the same. So untoned but so flat. Weird AF.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. Chole ferry's is the same. So untoned but so flat. Weird AF.
Wait until Katie Lice unveils her totally lip-sucked body - prob knees to neck ha ha. She'll have a belly button on her chin. She'll be like one of those camp beds which fold in the middle all the time - she'll be able to bite her knees ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me so angry that she is flying into aus to promote her podcast on a ā€˜special work visaā€™ when they are 1000s still trying to get home. The border is closed and will be gor months and months and despite me being a perm resident I know if I left to visit home it would cost me $$$ and months to get back in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm watching The Charlotte Show on Amazon Prime now. Sometimes I feel bad for her, she's so insecure and constantly messing with her face and in complete denial of what she's done to herself.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching The Charlotte Show on Amazon Prime now. Sometimes I feel bad for her, she's so insecure and constantly messing with her face and in complete denial of what she's done to herself.
I watched it the other week for the first time. In a way I felt sorry for her back then. So childish, very immature. But now sheā€™s just gone too far. She needs therapy.

Reactions: 2
A frigging bad one
Does anyone know which surgeon did her last nose?
I believe it was Dr Hasan at elite surgery? (I may be wrong btw) I don't find the nose job bad when she first had it done in 2016 and had that bit of filler in she looked lovely and she should of stopped there like the nose isn't that bad it's all the fillers now round it also don't forget she broke her nose in 3 places and deviated her septum in South Africa a couple of years ago

Reactions: 3
Watching charlotte insta stories to diane buswell both in quarantine and diane is the one coming across better

Iā€™m not clued up on filler, but does anyone know if she was the have it dissolved in her face would it no longer look puffy and strange, or is the damage done?

Thereā€™s no way her lips would go back to normal.

Iā€™ve said before that I really like Charlotte, makes me so sad that she has done this to herself, she was a naturally pretty girl but I think her relationships with dickheads have made her so insecure.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not clued up on filler, but does anyone know if she was the have it dissolved in her face would it no longer look puffy and strange, or is the damage done?

Iā€™ve said before that I really like Charlotte, makes me so sad that she has done this to herself, she was a naturally pretty girl but I think her relationships with dickheads have made her so insecure.
I always wonder if their lips would go like, saggy? Because thereā€™s A LOT in there, it isnā€™t like thereā€™s only a tiny amount. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve read that you can never ā€œproperlyā€ dissolve filler as when it migrates over time so there will always be some in her face?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure way back on the Sallie Axl page she showed a pic of her giant slug lips after she had the filler removed and they looked like deflated balloons, but they were a bit like Charlotte in that they were not subtly done so maybe different if you only have tiny amounts.

Reactions: 6

Molly mae had all her fillers dissolved and she looks so much prettier after it

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure way back on the Sallie Axl page she showed a pic of her giant slug lips after she had the filler removed and they looked like deflated balloons, but they were a bit like Charlotte in that they were not subtly done so maybe different if you only have tiny amounts.
Yes surly with the skin stretched so much they would sag.
I know the dissolver hyalase destroys your own natural collagen so you are left with less that you started with!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.