Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as a right bunny boiler with this boyfriend of hers. I bet he’s loving the break from her!! She sounds very intense

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Makes me so angry that she is flying into aus to promote her podcast on a ‘special work visa’ when they are 1000s still trying to get home. The border is closed and will be gor months and months and despite me being a perm resident I know if I left to visit home it would cost me $$$ and months to get back in.
I know its crazy isn't it 🤯 a family member of mine came back to England a little while before the first lock down not knowing what was to come and then the pandemic had hit she ended up staying weeks longer than planned and had to fight like crazy to get back she campaigned and everything. Nearly lost her job over there because they could only keep it open so long , luckily she managed to keep it.
However the campaign she ran is still going for others trying to get back. She's not a permanent resident yet but still lived and worked there for for few years

Reactions: 2
She comes across as a right bunny boiler with this boyfriend of hers. I bet he’s loving the break from her!! She sounds very intense
I know!! I think this is why they don’t last because I think she wants more than they do it seems to get intense very quickly and I think they probably feel it’s a bit much!! I think Charlotte just wants to be loved and cannot be alone!

I know!! I think this is why they don’t last because I think she wants more than they do it seems to get intense very quickly and I think they probably feel it’s a bit much!! I think Charlotte just wants to be loved and cannot be alone!
I have mutual friends with Liam and all those lads are arsed about is getting off their bonce in Ibiza.

Reactions: 5
No she definitely cannot be alone and the intensity and she goes into it immediately thinking they're the one it's immense pressure for anyone I wonder how long she's actually been single

Reactions: 5
Yep totally agree. She’s talking about starting a family with this Liam already. He just comes across as a lad who wants to have a laugh and not be tied down (I also think he’s actually very camp!) I can’t see it lasting at all

Reactions: 1
No she definitely cannot be alone and the intensity and she goes into it immediately thinking they're the one it's immense pressure for anyone I wonder how long she's actually been single
Not long enough.

That back tattoo is awful and why is she in Australia? I didn't think of it as a yachting country.
I quite like the tattoo 🤣, but she’s in Aus because she’s working on s2 of her next podcast, I think.

Reactions: 4
She’s in Sydney right? We’ll we’ve just gone into a 2 week lockdown. I hope she realises that she can’t party or anything when she’s out of isolation!

I quite like the tattoo 🤣, but she’s in Aus because she’s working on s2 of her next podcast, I think.
A podcast all you need is a Internet connection, microphone and recording equipment. I don't why she needs to go to Australia or why they let her in.

Reactions: 13
A podcast all you need is a Internet connection, microphone and recording equipment. I don't why she needs to go to Australia or why they let her in.
I agree but she said it’s because the company she does her podcast with is in Australia and it would be good to be in the studio with them. She’s said she has “other” work commitments but hasn’t said what.

Wasn’t the back tattoo to cover up with Stephen bear did to her on Just Tattoo of Us… the half bear half cheetah

Reactions: 2
I've started watching series 2 (I think it was) of The Charlotte Show. It's so clear how disinterested Josh was in her. She clearly really liked him and he clearly just didn't feel the same

Reactions: 10
I've started watching series 2 (I think it was) of The Charlotte Show. It's so clear how disinterested Josh was in her. She clearly really liked him and he clearly just didn't feel the same
That's the impression I got. he barely even wanted to touch her.

Reactions: 4
I like Charlotte but I honestly don't blame her boyfriends for not being attracted to her.She has fucked up her once pretty so face badly,I don't see how they could be.

• Wow
She’s in Sydney right? We’ll we’ve just gone into a 2 week lockdown. I hope she realises that she can’t party or anything when she’s out of isolation!
She knows that, she mentioned it on her stories.

I just read about it - gl with getting your vaccination numbers up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.