Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness she looks like she is in anaphylaxis!
She was so pretty before she mutilated her face, I only hope it’s reversible 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omgggg that is so bad. Is that a filter or fillers
I blame the greedy professionals that keep giving her treatments! Same with the ones that give Botox to 20 year olds, I know the client wants they want but as a professional, then it’s their job to tell them that they don’t need it, I really think there needs to be some kind of law introduced that makes it illegal to give Botox to anyone under 35, and so many of these professionals are taking advantage of insecure young women! It boils my piss as the mother of a young impressionable girl, thankfully my daughter isn’t into celeb culture and nor is she on Insta and nor does she buy celeb mags, but if she did then I can just see her wanting this tit done. It’s despicable.

The clinic I go to has all over her website that if she thinks somebody doesn’t need something then she won’t give them anything buts it’s bullshit because my brother got Botox from her at age 30 and I know women that have went to her who were mid 20s and she gave them Botox so it’s false advertising and the thing is, is that she is held in high regard in her profession but she shouldn’t be, and she can’t be desperate for money so imo it’s plain greed, money does weird and wonderful things to people and it has a dark side to it as well.

Reactions: 8
I blame the greedy professionals that keep giving her treatments! Same with the ones that give Botox to 20 year olds, I know the client wants they want but as a professional, then it’s their job to tell them that they don’t need it, I really think there needs to be some kind of law introduced that makes it illegal to give Botox to anyone under 35, and so many of these professionals are taking advantage of insecure young women! It boils my piss as the mother of a young impressionable girl, thankfully my daughter isn’t into celeb culture and nor is she on Insta and nor does she buy celeb mags, but if she did then I can just see her wanting this tit done. It’s despicable.

The clinic I go to has all over her website that if she thinks somebody doesn’t need something then she won’t give them anything buts it’s bullshit because my brother got Botox from her at age 30 and I know women that have went to her who were mid 20s and she gave them Botox so it’s false advertising and the thing is, is that she is held in high regard in her profession but she shouldn’t be, and she can’t be desperate for money so imo it’s plain greed, money does weird and wonderful things to people and it has a dark side to it as well.
I don't understand why people my age (under 30) get botox as a "preventative". I was talking to someone I work with who is over 35 and gets botox and she was telling me that she has noticed that the muscles in her face are weakened from getting it but she can't stop getting it now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure who's telling her a little nose and huge lips is a good look but they're lying. They don't look filled, they look painfully swollen. She was so pretty.
Utterly horrible.

I don't understand why people my age (under 30) get botox as a "preventative". I was talking to someone I work with who is over 35 and gets botox and she was telling me that she has noticed that the muscles in her face are weakened from getting it but she can't stop getting it now.
Preventative is not putting your face in the sun. It isn't putting poison into your face. Botox actually has some really good medical uses but stuffing your face with it is mental.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Even if she gets everything dissolved her lips must be ruined now. Would they ever go back to their natural size?
I wonder this! They've been filled to within an inch of their life so I'm guessing they would be loose and stretched. She just always looks swollen and unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its the constant body check insta stories that wind me up. Ok. Enough. Oh you're walking. Well done.

Its the constant body check insta stories that wind me up. Ok. Enough. Oh you're walking. Well done.
Spending TWO HOURS on a treadmill screams unhealthy to me. That’s a ridiculous time to spend on just a treadmill.

Reactions: 4
This boomerang is terrifying
F46C900E-CB86-49AE-B6B6-59B8A0054685.png

shes away for hollys “wedding” but she said she’s spent most of the time in the room working or on her phone. Seems weird?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Spending TWO HOURS on a treadmill screams unhealthy to me. That’s a ridiculous time to spend on just a treadmill.
It is but I guess she can’t win either way. She gets slated for her surgery, when she gains weight, when she loses weight. I’d hate to have my every body change scrutinised. If she went on a 2 hr hike or ran a half, 2hrs wouldn’t seem excessive. Maybe it was too hot for a run/hike? She’s said before that she’s really insecure with her looks, probably from her GS days. All the girls seemed to change their whole look after the show.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure who's telling her a little nose and huge lips is a good look but they're lying. They don't look filled, they look painfully swollen. She was so pretty.
Is that not that stupid instagram filter that gives you massive lips?! For her sake I would hope that it is!

Reactions: 1
It is but I guess she can’t win either way. She gets slated for her surgery, when she gains weight, when she loses weight. I’d hate to have my every body change scrutinised. If she went on a 2 hr hike or ran a half, 2hrs wouldn’t seem excessive. Maybe it was too hot for a run/hike? She’s said before that she’s really insecure with her looks, probably from her GS days. All the girls seemed to change their whole look after the show.
I don’t think she has a healthy way of looking at herself. She clearly has some sort of dysmorphia and I guess I would too. People called her ugly and fat for years so she lost weight and got plastic surgery etc and people still moaned. Even the boys in the house said absolutely vile to things to her and the other girls, especially Holly. There was a point when she first got her lips done etc and she still looked normal. Whoever it is still doing her lips should be ashamed, there comes a point when you have to say enough is enough

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she has a healthy way of looking at herself. She clearly has some sort of dysmorphia and I guess I would too. People called her ugly and fat for years so she lost weight and got plastic surgery etc and people still moaned. Even the boys in the house said absolutely vile to things to her and the other girls, especially Holly. There was a point when she first got her lips done etc and she still looked normal. Whoever it is still doing her lips should be ashamed, there comes a point when you have to say enough is enough
Yep I agree. Whoever is doing it for her needs to stop. The Dr my friend goes to for her lips refuses any treatment if he doesn’t agree with it. I watched one of her shows and it was just her and her Mum and all she wanted was to be a Mam herself. I felt so sad for her, as she’s been treated like tit by blokes and the media shames her for having ‘no lips’ to ‘blow up lips’.

Reactions: 5
Yep I agree. Whoever is doing it for her needs to stop. The Dr my friend goes to for her lips refuses any treatment if he doesn’t agree with it. I watched one of her shows and it was just her and her Mum and all she wanted was to be a Mam herself. I felt so sad for her, as she’s been treated like tit by blokes and the media shames her for having ‘no lips’ to ‘blow up lips’.
Completely agree. The person doing her lips is just happy to take her money by the looks of it. Most professionals would have stopped a few ml ago! They literally look like they could explode. I love a bit of filler in the lips but hers have gone past looking anything but painful.

Reactions: 6
Guessing they’ll all be hurrying back from Madeira after today’s news 🙄 clearly will just stay and ignore the isolation period

Completely agree. The person doing her lips is just happy to take her money by the looks of it. Most professionals would have stopped a few ml ago! They literally look like they could explode. I love a bit of filler in the lips but hers have gone past looking anything but painful.
I don’t understand why her friends and family don’t say anything. If I knew or was related to anyone who’d taken it that far I’d be having serious words with them!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.