Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing they’ll all be hurrying back from Madeira after today’s news 🙄 clearly will just stay and ignore the isolation period

I don’t understand why her friends and family don’t say anything. If I knew or was related to anyone who’d taken it that far I’d be having serious words with them!
Maybe they do privately? I imagine they wouldn’t say anything publicly.

Reactions: 1
I wonder this! They've been filled to within an inch of their life so I'm guessing they would be loose and stretched. She just always looks swollen and unhealthy.
Like the rest of her then ;)
Anyone else repulsed by this gruesome twosome?! She has gone too far and him well.... there are no words 🤮
She looks like she's wet herself.

This boomerang is terrifying
View attachment 602639
shes away for hollys “wedding” but she said she’s spent most of the time in the room working or on her phone. Seems weird?
That pic has been so doctored it is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe they do privately? I imagine they wouldn’t say anything publicly.
Yeah I imagine they'll have said something in private but Charlotte is quite stubborn and headstrong and dosent usually listen or take advice anyway

Reactions: 4
Guessing they’ll all be hurrying back from Madeira after today’s news 🙄 clearly will just stay and ignore the isolation period

I don’t understand why her friends and family don’t say anything. If I knew or was related to anyone who’d taken it that far I’d be having serious words with them!
Because clearly her “friends “ and “family” are just riding on charlottes coat tails and charlottes just a walking cash machine for them I feel sorry for her she does seem like a lovely girl

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I think her Mother just loves spending her cash. & she's also had some very bad surgery.
She’s the cash cow of the family and she probably has to fund everyone’s lifestyle. They do a good job of keeping her brother out of the limelight though, which is good for him.

Reactions: 9
Whenever I see a pic of CC I want to start talking like the Flower Pot Men...

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her latest insta post and she has a lipo belly. She was always motivated and capable or losing weight herself so that’s just a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
literally came on here to ask if anyone else noticed this!! I follow on IG but havent been on her thread til today, Khloe Kardashian has a similar look
Me too! Saw that photo, it's either a tummy tuck or lipo? The skin looks sooo tight. Malin off LI had hers done and you can see that she's put on weight everywhere but her stomach still has that right look to it. These girls are ruining their bodies with quick fixes, such a shame.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s just me but Liam always looks like he is repulsed by her?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.