Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went there once never again to Jenn Smith, was like a rotater belt one person after the other. No forms signed no aftercare advice given. The worst place I’ve been tbh.
She is horrific I’ve known loads of botched jobs she’s done. But people go to her because of these geordie shore people promoting it. A good nurse would turn someone away who has had too much but she just keeps injecting and is so overpriced. I live local and could recommend loads better nurses

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She is horrific I’ve known loads of botched jobs she’s done. But people go to her because of these geordie shore people promoting it. A good nurse would turn someone away who has had too much but she just keeps injecting and is so overpriced. I live local and could recommend loads better nurses
Who do you recommend 🤗 xx

I really like Charlotte.
One thing I'll say about her though is I hate the way she behaved in the Gary situation over the years. If she stuck to her word and was strong enough, he could have never ruined her life. Rewatched the early Geordie Shore episodes and she would say things like She will stay away from him and she knows he will never love her the way she wants.. Yet she will always end up back in his bed. He would tell her he doesnt feel the same and for him it's just sex but she constantly put herself in the position to be hurt and used by him. I know she was young and daft so I do have sympathy for her (because which girl hasnt slept with a guy over a over hoping he would love her).. But he showed her so many times he wasn't serious... Sleeping w her and then pulling other girls. If she stood her ground from the early days and told him enough is enough, I truly believe she wouldn't be as damaged as she is now. Since Geordie Shore, she has bounced around from relationship to relationship and only with men who use her for her status. I haven't really seen who she is with now but I'm hoping for her sake he has the right intentions with her. She wants to settle down and have a family. I also hope she grows up a bit and stops acting like she's still that young daft lass who acts a fool for ratings. I really like Charlotte and I do feel sorry for her. Really wishing her the best in life. Fingers crossed it all comes together how she's always hoped it will

Reactions: 11
I really like Charlotte.
One thing I'll say about her though is I hate the way she behaved in the Gary situation over the years. If she stuck to her word and was strong enough, he could have never ruined her life. Rewatched the early Geordie Shore episodes and she would say things like She will stay away from him and she knows he will never love her the way she wants.. Yet she will always end up back in his bed. He would tell her he doesnt feel the same and for him it's just sex but she constantly put herself in the position to be hurt and used by him. I know she was young and daft so I do have sympathy for her (because which girl hasnt slept with a guy over a over hoping he would love her).. But he showed her so many times he wasn't serious... Sleeping w her and then pulling other girls. If she stood her ground from the early days and told him enough is enough, I truly believe she wouldn't be as damaged as she is now. Since Geordie Shore, she has bounced around from relationship to relationship and only with men who use her for her status. I haven't really seen who she is with now but I'm hoping for her sake he has the right intentions with her. She wants to settle down and have a family. I also hope she grows up a bit and stops acting like she's still that young daft lass who acts a fool for ratings. I really like Charlotte and I do feel sorry for her. Really wishing her the best in life. Fingers crossed it all comes together how she's always hoped it will
As much as I agree, there’s 2 issues with it. She continued to do Geordie Shore where they were encouraged to get drunk as often as possibly.. we all know alcohol tends to encourage very questionable decisions. Imagine being with an ex for 6 weeks at a time getting drunk every night.. secondly he really did manipulate her, yes he often said it wasn’t going anywhere but equally he’d throw her absolute lines.
not to mention in the early days when he’d call her fat and ugly all the time, Georgie shore is a guilty pleasure of mine but it certainly has done some serious long term damage to some of its cast.

Reactions: 11
It was Gary referring to her as his ‘banker’ as he knew she would always be a last resort shag. Having recently rewatched it I find this just so insulting and derogatory but as the previous poster said add a mix of free booze and immaturity then you get GS gold.

Reactions: 12
I really like Charlotte.
Let's place a lot of the blame on Gary himself not just Charlotte.

He manipulated her for YEARS. He knew she had feelings for him and continued to sleep with her rather than telling her no just because she was always a sure thing.

Reactions: 20
If I remember rightly Gary was always saying ‘you can be my girlfriend if...’ it was completely mentally abusive. Always dangling the carrot and then not following through. My heart literally aches for Charlotte after all she went through 😩 I imagine most girls have that one head in their past that if they met him now they’d tell him to get fucked and wouldn’t give him a second thought. But when you’re 19 you’re just not as strong and don’t have enough experience to know people like Gary will never change no matter what you do.

Reactions: 16
Remember the time she was in hospital losing their baby and he was in Thailand having sex with 3 different people ... yeah that guy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder what her new project is? She said she having a break from the house Reno as there is something else she’ll be doing. I really like her house renovation though, it’s got a really calm and chilled vibe with all the tones she’s used!

Reactions: 4
I wonder what her new project is? She said she having a break from the house Reno as there is something else she’ll be doing. I really like her house renovation though, it’s got a really calm and chilled vibe with all the tones she’s used!
And I wonder if it’s tied to the news that she just heard something that changed her life ... on like Jan 1/2

Reactions: 3
I saw this browsing insta. At this stage I'm thinking she injects them lips herself because surely a professional ain't done them fuckers. Or if they have they ain't qualified.
How can he bare to kiss her?.:sick:

Reactions: 1
How can he bare to kiss her?.:sick:
I've no idea. I'm all for voluptuous lips but they're something else. Her nose wouldn't look half as bad if the lips were smaller. Everything on her face is either abnormally large or abnormally small so it all looks weird. It's sad because she was so pretty.

Reactions: 7
I saw this browsing insta. At this stage I'm thinking she injects them lips herself because surely a professional ain't done them fuckers. Or if they have they ain't qualified.
Oh my Christ. They look like 2 sausages fit to burst.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.