Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can almost guarantee they asked her for consent on this by either production or MTV. I know she says it was awful but I would put good money on it that she did consent and then publicly said she didn't for attention. There is no way they could have blind sighted her with this without leaving themselves open to serious legal claims.

Reactions: 3
Basically Charlotte was in the hot tub extremely drunk with just a tank top and no underwear on. She asked for a towel so she could cover herself but no-one gave her one so she got out and her vagina was on full display, no censoring whatsoever.

Based on the date of this tweet it happened in Season 4. She talked about it in her book a few years later and said that she didn’t leave the house for days after it happened because she felt so betrayed by MTV and was embarrassed.
So betrayed & embarrassed that she continued to appear on Geordie Shore for several future seasons and continued to work for MTV on various other projects thereafter.....! She knew what she was doing.

Reactions: 12
So betrayed & embarrassed that she continued to appear on Geordie Shore for several future seasons and continued to work for MTV on various other projects thereafter.....! She knew what she was doing.
Charlotte was their most popular cast member for years, so I highly doubt MTV would have let her leave that easily over an editing mistake.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte was their most popular cast member for years, so I highly doubt MTV would have let her leave that easily over an editing mistake.
She wouldn't be contracted to MTV it would be to the production company. She would have good grounds to break her contract if they put that out without her consent or she could have sued and halted production until it was sorted.

I can fully back you there from personal experience.

Mine were fucked from her. And they aren’t big either like how these have them. She just fills lips too a typical donut shape not taking into consideration each lips are different or any individuality.

Bad Natural facial symmetry Was why I went and tbh I stayed because I didn’t know any better. & the work she had done basically made it more obvious because it was inject inject inject wham bam thanks bye.

After 2 years I went to elsewhere. My new lip aesthetic lady said even if I didn’t want to go back to her to never go back to who had done them in the past, as far too Much was used in the wrong places & it took around 45 minutes and only half a mil to fix what JS had done. I was very surprised but thankful now.

each to their own some might really love her but she couldn’t help me and instead of just saying that she did the opposite and gladly had my money and made what I wanted fixing worse. But I was an adult just quite naive the time.
Can I ask who fixed them pls? I’m local so curious ta xx

Her lips look painful. Like they will burst at any moment. Really wish she had left them how they were in season 11/12. They looked so good then, and you could see she was so confident afterwards.

There is nothing wrong with thin lips but she was always insecure about her thin upper lip and nose. Trolls, and the lads sometimes, were so mean about the girls during arguments. They were thrown to the wolves with hardly any support from MTV. No wonder the girls had so much surgery and crash dieted.

Reactions: 11
It’s really weird that she just can’t be alone ... the min she gets a new bf they have to spend 24/7 together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have they had 1 day apart yet? It can’t be healthy!
She seems the type who can’t be alone. I really liked her in the older Geordie Shore, but she’s just ridiculous now. Her face is actually scary. 🙀🙀

Reactions: 4
It’s a refreshing change from all the grey crushed velvet and mirrored furniture all the other insta huns seem to favour

Reactions: 10
I love the fact she decided to stay and renovate the house that she worked hard for. And it looks so much better! :)

Reactions: 9
I’m annoyed that she’s swanned off too London, been to the theatre, karaoke and god knows where else with this new strain of COVID then will just come home tomorrow and act like nothing’s happened!

I’m annoyed that she’s swanned off too London, been to the theatre, karaoke and god knows where else with this new strain of COVID then will just come home tomorrow and act like nothing’s happened!
She’s in tier 3, she’s not supposed to be travelling!!

Reactions: 5
She’s in tier 3, she’s not supposed to be travelling!!
Exactly! I live in the north east too and we’ve all been trying so hard to follow the rules in the hope that we can move to tier 2 but people like her can just go around and break the rules left, right and centre!!!

Exactly! I live in the north east too and we’ve all been trying so hard to follow the rules in the hope that we can move to tier 2 but people like her can just go around and break the rules left, right and centre!!!
Same here,it boils my piss. I’ve worked non stop through it all as well!

As soon as she’s back she’ll be doing last min Christmas shopping at the metro, going to Newcastle, probably have a night away somewhere ... it just makes me so mad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just watching her on celeb mastermind and I can’t get over how she looks.... her lips are so big and it makes her face look out of proportion... and is wearing a dress that just looks like a shirt with no trousers on?! I can’t 🙈

Just watching her on celeb mastermind and I can’t get over how she looks.... her lips are so big and it makes her face look out of proportion... and is wearing a dress that just looks like a shirt with no trousers on?! I can’t 🙈
Also watching it and having the exact same thought 😬

If that was me, my mum would tell me to lay off the injectables and get a grip of myself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.