Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wants her to comment on the Stephen Bear situation but then she seems the happiest she’s been in ages so I don’t blame her for not getting involved!

Reactions: 7
Part of me wants her to comment on the Stephen Bear situation but then she seems the happiest she’s been in ages so I don’t blame her for not getting involved!
Looks like he's deleted his Instagram account.

What’s happened with him? I’ve missed this
He posted CCTV footage of a girl called Georgia Harrison to OnlyFans without her consent.I think it was a sex tape and she didn't know she was being filmed.He got rightly crucified for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What posts were these??
He also posted a video on insta saying he had taken an overdose as a cry for help and he was going to live in Dubai. He was always doing a raffle for £10 to win an all expense paid trip to Dubai. I was dumbfounded by the amount of idiots paying money for that! There was hundreds!

Reactions: 4
He posted CCTV footage of a girl called Georgia Harrison to OnlyFans without her consent.I think it was a sex tape and she didn't know she was being filmed.He got rightly crucified for it.
He has always been a powder keg. He always had to push the boundaries to come across as being edgy without taking responsibility. He should have been cut off a long time ago.

Reactions: 10
He has always been a powder keg. He always had to push the boundaries to come across as being edgy without taking responsibility. He should have been cut off a long time ago.
100% he’s had wrongen vibes since he first went on EOTB, surprised he’s lasted this long!

Reactions: 6
100% he’s had wrongen vibes since he first went on EOTB, surprised he’s lasted this long!
Sadly it is that kind of behaviour that producers know would be tv gold and he soon learned that he gets paid to behave badly and outrageously, but he went too far and was still covered in the media.

Reactions: 4
Sadly it is that kind of behaviour that producers know would be tv gold and he soon learned that he gets paid to behave badly and outrageously, but he went too far and was still covered in the media.
Men that are that openly disrespectful to women should never be given a platform. Shame on MTV (again 😒)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Charlotte was naturally pretty in the early seasons of GS. Gary called her ugly and ruined her confidence 💔💔💔

Reactions: 7
I still remember that awful interview on This Morning with Charlotte and Bear. He embarrassed the hell out of her. He behaved in typical Bear style: loud, obnoxious and attention seeking.

Even Charlotte was mortified but she had to keep her cool as it was live TV. It was toe curling stuff. Charlotte was quite a mess when she was with him, but Bear has this ability to bring out the worst in everyone he encounters. He is that awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I still remember that awful interview on This Morning with Charlotte and Bear. He embarrassed the hell out of her. He behaved in typical Bear style: loud, obnoxious and attention seeking.

Even Charlotte was mortified but she had to keep her cool as it was live TV. It was toe curling stuff. Charlotte was quite a mess when she was with him, but Bear has this ability to bring out the worst in everyone he encounters. He is that awful.
I can’t even find the words to explain how much of a knob Bear is. There’s something wrong with that guy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.