Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn’t think there is anything wrong with her nose 😂 she always had a tiny nose it just had a bump from the side which was removed. Otherwise it’s exactly the same to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
its all the filler around it that concerns me!
Yeah her nose has always been small. It’s the weight gain and cheek filler that makes it look smaller than it actually is as her face is a lot more bloated now.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know how her boyfriend can stomach going near her looking like that.I'm not saying that to be cruel,you have to be attracted to the person you are with and how is that possible with Charlotte looking like she does now?.
Maybe she has other charms?🤔

Reactions: 1
Heard my boyfriend laughing his head off so I ask him what's funny. He said he saw that photo of Charlotte scrolling through his fb. "Look at her face" he cries with laughter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The problem I have is the fact this photo was posted so close to the ones in the paper. It’s obviously been edited. Young girls will look at this not knowing what she looks like in person. She also always uses those stupid filters all the time on her videos. If these pictures came out but she had always shown her real face, they wouldn’t of spread as quickly as they did.

I’m sick to death of her bragging about the freebies on her home too when in these times people are losing their jobs and even homes. She really thinks too highly of herself and has lost all touch of reality. I don’t know how her non ‘famous’ friends deal with her or want to be around her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The problem I have is the fact this photo was posted so close to the ones in the paper. It’s obviously been edited. Young girls will look at this not knowing what she looks like in person. She also always uses those stupid filters all the time on her videos. If these pictures came out but she had always shown her real face, they wouldn’t of spread as quickly as they did.

I’m sick to death of her bragging about the freebies on her home too when in these times people are losing their jobs and even homes. She really thinks too highly of herself and has lost all touch of reality. I don’t know how her non ‘famous’ friends deal with her or want to be around her.
A duck load of make up as well!

I was on Instagram and thought oh I haven’t seen Charlotte post for a while, turns out I’ve been blocked! God knows why?? I’ve never even messaged her or commented on her pics before. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was on Instagram and thought oh I haven’t seen Charlotte post for a while, turns out I’ve been blocked! God knows why?? I’ve never even messaged her or commented on her pics before. Has this happened to anyone else?
Not experienced this but she has done you a favour, nothing worth seeing in her life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could it be a glitch? Or she has blocked you thinking you are somebody else!

Could it be a glitch? Or she has blocked you thinking you are somebody else!
When I’m on my Instagram account it says user unavailable so I typed in her usename on google and it took me to the Instagram webpage where I wasn’t logged in and I could see her profile and everything! Weird because I’ve never done or said anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

did you like anyone else’s comments about her? I know quite a lot of the celebs / influencers blocks anyone who likes a comment they don’t like

did you like anyone else’s comments about her? I know quite a lot of the celebs / influencers blocks anyone who likes a comment they don’t like
Nope! I’ve never even commented on her pics or liked any comments lol I’ve only ever liked her pics. Whether she’s got me mistaken for someone else I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did anyone see her story from this morning, she seems out of it, she’s always drunk or high I swear she must have some sort of drug alcohol problem

Reactions: 4
Nope! I’ve never even commented on her pics or liked any comments lol I’ve only ever liked her pics. Whether she’s got me mistaken for someone else I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah that’s really strange then haha!

Did anyone see her story from this morning, she seems out of it, she’s always drunk or high I swear she must have some sort of drug alcohol problem
Are these the makeup ones?

it’s more then the lips but it’s all I see. I sometimes wonder what they’d look like if she had all the filler dissolved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.