Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J Smith Aesthetics in Seaham. Everyone buzzed off her and she is a disgrace and over priced
I can fully back you there from personal experience.

Mine were fucked from her. And they aren’t big either like how these have them. She just fills lips too a typical donut shape not taking into consideration each lips are different or any individuality.

Bad Natural facial symmetry Was why I went and tbh I stayed because I didn’t know any better. & the work she had done basically made it more obvious because it was inject inject inject wham bam thanks bye.

After 2 years I went to elsewhere. My new lip aesthetic lady said even if I didn’t want to go back to her to never go back to who had done them in the past, as far too Much was used in the wrong places & it took around 45 minutes and only half a mil to fix what JS had done. I was very surprised but thankful now.

each to their own some might really love her but she couldn’t help me and instead of just saying that she did the opposite and gladly had my money and made what I wanted fixing worse. But I was an adult just quite naive the time.

Reactions: 9
I can fully back you there from personal experience.

Mine were fucked from her. And they aren’t big either like how these have them. She just fills lips too a typical donut shape not taking into consideration each lips are different or any individuality.

Bad Natural facial symmetry Was why I went and tbh I stayed because I didn’t know any better. & the work she had done basically made it more obvious because it was inject inject inject wham bam thanks bye.

After 2 years I went to elsewhere. My new lip aesthetic lady said even if I didn’t want to go back to her to never go back to who had done them in the past, as far too Much was used in the wrong places & it took around 45 minutes and only half a mil to fix what JS had done. I was very surprised but thankful now.

each to their own some might really love her but she couldn’t help me and instead of just saying that she did the opposite and gladly had my money and made what I wanted fixing worse. But I was an adult just quite naive the time.
Its so interesting to hear about your experience. Glad your lips are sorted now. Its scary that people are allowed to do this to each other.

Reactions: 2
Its so interesting to hear about your experience. Glad your lips are sorted now. Its scary that people are allowed to do this to each other.
Thank you.
She should really just say she wants people with small round lips that are easy to make massive 🍩 because that’s all she can do. It’s weird now my eyes are open it’s all just wanting money and doing the same thing. There’s no technique with her. Because it’s literally the same lips that she does. So unfortunately for me she couldn’t help, but I wish she’d have said look this is what I do and your lips won’t look like how you want.
This whole bull tit of well you need a few good times of having them done CLEARLY was a lie since it made no different but only worsened them. I was so conscious of them I’d have to line them. I didn’t dare go back to have them dissolved. Never mind

I just worry becuase a lot of girls are literally 18 having them plumped like Charlottes. I know they’re classed as adults it’s sad JS just wants their money

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen charlottes episode of GS Their Story? I felt so sorry for her when she was saying the lads in the house and the public made her conscious about her appearance, before that she was happy with herself. I’ve gone back and started watching series 1 of GS after watching that and the boys really are horrible to the girls, it’s actually quite heartbreaking for them all 😢

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen charlottes episode of GS Their Story? I felt so sorry for her when she was saying the lads in the house and the public made her conscious about her appearance, before that she was happy with herself. I’ve gone back and started watching series 1 of GS after watching that and the boys really are horrible to the girls, it’s actually quite heartbreaking for them all 😢
Same! I've been watching from the beginning too and gaz especially fucked her up. He's the reason she's the way she is today I think. If she were my daughter I'd have removed her from the show, how they could sit back and watch series after series is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
You can tell the lads could be quite nasty, whenever the girls did something they didn't like they'd immediately resort to calling them fat and ugly

Reactions: 15
Same! I never noticed until now! Also how dead behind her eyes does she look. Its sad. She needs help.
It's sad to watch her now because of how dead behind the eyes she looks. The same with Katie price, compare either of them a few years ago to now and they're like they're being forced to talk at gunpoint.

Reactions: 9
She looks like an actual monster, she should have just stayed ugly, man imagine doing that to yourself 🤮 :eek:
1606150716249.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-165328.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what they would all look like now at thirty if they hadn’t started having work done (I’m not against I’d I get filler too) but chloe and Charlotte look so different from their younger selves!

Reactions: 4
Yeah in her last few series of Geordie shore she looked so pretty! She’d obvs had work but not as much as now! But marnie is the same when you look at old series she was so naturally pretty, not that she isn’t now but her face looks puffy from the filler

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.