Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I barely recognised her in the new pic... Has she changed herself again?! She looks so different!!

C4932766-0D71-4271-A701-932052DCD701.png
Spouting bollocks about the government just using covid and lockdown to control us (as if the entire world would shut down and ruin their economies just for the sake of a fake disease 🙄) and encouraging people to ignore the rules and go out, see who you like, hug who you like etc etc.
I can’t stand Katie Hopkins anyway but as someone who has lost a family friend to covid and works in health care I just hate that whole attitude. Thought more highly of Charlotte to be honest

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
this pic is terrifying, looks like something out of a horror movie.
Can I just say I bloody love your username. Vanjie is one of my all time fave queens.
Back to Charlotte: why is there no one in her life telling her to leave her face alone. The other day she shared an old picture and she was so pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I just say I bloody love your username. Vanjie is one of my all time fave queens.
Back to Charlotte: why is there no one in her life telling her to leave her face alone. The other day she shared an old picture and she was so pretty.
Even if anyone close to her did try to tell her to stop, would she listen? She’s obviously deeply insecure about her appearance and when she’s being offered cosmetic procedures for free I guess she takes them. Particularly when her whole social circle is all at it - it just must become the norm to be in & out getting surgery done/fillers etc
Her Mum has had work done herself so she’s probably not a great role model either.

Have to agree-best user name ever🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have to agree-best user name ever🥰
Ha ha aww thanks...... Just love Vanjie wish I could look as good as her ❤..... No surgery needed just beating the face..... Whereas Charlotte looks like she's taken a beating in to the face 😔

I have never been a fan of this bed wetting chav so I don't keep up with her but wow!

She looks hideous, who is she going to for all this filler? Surely nobody decent would let her get any more work done!! She seriously looks like Michael Jackson, does anyone actually know who she uses for filler?

Reactions: 8
Lockdown means I'm watching geordie shore from the beginning and it's quite shocking and sad how she's ruined her face. She was so pretty. She's a mess now.

Reactions: 11
Been watching old Geordie shores and season 12 she was gorgeous. The season she and gaz got together. She’s spoilt herself so much

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.