Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the bother Gary Beadle got from fans for the way he treated her when she was a bunny boiler, has a shocking temper, isn't a natural beauty and wets the bed. In the long run he's had the last laugh with a stunning woman he's going to marry and two lovely kids, whilst she's still trying too hard to find someone that will give her that settled family life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If you look back at the very first work she had done in Geordie Shore, she really does look stunning....that's when Gaz started to show a genuine interest....everything after that shes just gone too far...it must be like an addiction..

Reactions: 12
If you look back at the very first work she had done in Geordie Shore, she really does look stunning....that's when Gaz started to show a genuine interest....everything after that shes just gone too far...it must be like an addiction..
She should’ve stopped a few years ago definitely

Reactions: 2
All the bother Gary Beadle got from fans for the way he treated her when she was a bunny boiler, has a shocking temper, isn't a natural beauty and wets the bed. In the long run he's had the last laugh with a stunning woman he's going to marry and two lovely kids, whilst she's still trying too hard to find someone that will give her that settled family life.
His relationship with Emma is a train wreck! They broke up because he cheated and then they got back together when they found out Chester was on the way. I think Charlotte and Gary have fallen into the reality tv/celebrity trap and both think they’re more than they are.

Reactions: 18
If anyone thinks the Way Gary treated Charlotte was ok im genuinely concerned for you. He gas light her and treated her like crap

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He defo hasn’t had the last laugh 🤣 Emma is as dull as dishwater and he’s probably only sticking around because of the kids considering he dumped her right before she found out she was expecting the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can imagine that GS really messed her up. Not just the way Garry used to treat her but also living closed off from reality for periods of time, thrown into the spotlight and encouraged to do all manner of things in the public eye just to stay relevant. I get that she chose this life in a way but this girl needs some serious therapy time. She’s not going to find the love she clearly craves by continuing this lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Has she bought a new house or is it the house where she was living with her parents? Anyhow,she’s doing extensive & expensive renovations!

I think she built 2 mansions originally, one for her and one for her parents. This is the first one with the pool that she’d rented out... I’m sure she didn’t build it that long ago so it seems crazy to be having all of this work done so soon!!

Someone mentioned previously that her mum cashes in on her and doesn’t have her best interests at heart. But surely there must be another family member or friend to tell her to give the ‘enhancements’ a rest.
OMG HORRENDOUS and getting worse!!! wtf!!!!!
Shocking. Absolutely awful.

That belly button as well.

Those cheeks!!!! Someone ban her from the surgery please

She looks the same as Pete Burns did.... completely butchered. Sad as there is no going back now.
Yeah she must have had some awful face lift and it's swollen and dodgy filler! That face is actually worse than Katie price face

Her nose is going to cave in if she keeps up with the surgeries.Genuinely sad what she has done to her once pretty face.

Reactions: 1
She looks horrendous,she can’t possibly think she looks good. You don’t realise how botched she looks as she uses that many different filters. I pity her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.