Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Chloe’s OG story today and actually shouted at the TV when she said everyone wishes they were Charlotte. UM no they really really don’t!!

Reactions: 4
She has a lot of followers and is obviously popular, but to do that to her face she must be deeply disturbed. No wonder they all go abroad for surgery, no ethical surgeon would do that in England

Reactions: 4
I watched Chloe’s OG story today and actually shouted at the TV when she said everyone wishes they were Charlotte. UM no they really really don’t!!
shes just as fucked up as Charlotte. The absolute state of her. She’s another one with serious mental health issues.

Reactions: 9
This is all over my insta 🙈🙈🙈
To me she now just looks like MJ
Like a cross between a bad wax work of Pete Burns meets Cher. Both of who I really like, they’d be as equally offended as well 🤣

mind I feel bad for her like most, I hate myself but then to see these other Women who are my age or Even younger like chloe (and to me they looked fine before in terms of they were skinny figures, something I wish to be, nothing ‘ugly’ about them just normal lasses) but then go on to have ridiculous amount of filler Botox and plastic surgery. It makes me think actually try not to hate yourself too much because I wouldn’t want to go down the route they have or anyone else for that matter.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she's a mess
Looks like MJ - Fish eyes, nothing behind them, thick as two short planks, big gob, no class, tit hair.
She's a car crash!
What the hell has she done to her face 😳

Reactions: 8
What a state she looks. Why do these women have such low self-esteem? They are paid handsomely, go to all the parties, etc, yet they constantly need to be told how bloody wonderful they are and when they’re still not happy, they muck about with their faces/bodies! They’re so damaged.

Reactions: 2
I suppose a lot of it is the media are so quick to jump on you if you even deviate from the accepted size 8 big boobs. They get offered all the free surgery they want and are surrounded by fair weather friends who egg them on. They are poorly educated and probably don’t get any grounding from their parents (ie Chloe and Charlotte). The end result is the above. Once they’ve used up any media interest you’re left looking like a sad over botoxed Nancy D’lollio.

Reactions: 9
shes just as fucked up as Charlotte. The absolute state of her. She’s another one with serious mental health issues.
At least she’s admitted that and said she is seeing a psychiatrist! Charlotte insists she doesn’t have a problem 🙈

Someone mentioned previously that her mum cashes in on her and doesn’t have her best interests at heart. But surely there must be another family member or friend to tell her to give the ‘enhancements’ a rest.
Does anyone else think her nose looks like she stole it from the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't know how her boyfriend can stomach going near her looking like that.I'm not saying that to be cruel,you have to be attracted to the person you are with and how is that possible with Charlotte looking like she does now?.

Reactions: 1
Her ex said she was massively into coke and ket. That won't be helping the nose if that's the case

Am I the only one who doesn’t think there is anything wrong with her nose 😂 she always had a tiny nose it just had a bump from the side which was removed. Otherwise it’s exactly the same to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
its all the filler around it that concerns me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.