Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she has any feeling in her lips 👄 and that can be compromising for a lot of things she puts into her mouth....😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t even think it’s just a legislation thing for businesses themselves. I think these platforms could do so much more around protecting people from harmful content such as excessive plastic surgery, diet teas, pills etc. I know it’s an extreme example but it’s akin to showing eating disorder imagery. On some platforms these have become highly censored or can be removed by the platform.
Maybe censoring out extreme surgery is a bit extreme but advertising this kind of thing should definitely be off the table with the possibility of reporting content that’s potentially damaging and with more action taken as a result of this (like YouTube strike system)

Is she honestly saying she’s skint 😂 what a con artist 🤬
The way she spends it she probz is

I don’t even think it’s just a legislation thing for businesses themselves. I think these platforms could do so much more around protecting people from harmful content such as excessive plastic surgery, diet teas, pills etc. I know it’s an extreme example but it’s akin to showing eating disorder imagery. On some platforms these have become highly censored or can be removed by the platform.
Maybe censoring out extreme surgery is a bit extreme but advertising this kind of thing should definitely be off the table with the possibility of reporting content that’s potentially damaging and with more action taken as a result of this (like YouTube strike system)
Oh I agree. And Instagram and other social media platforms have a responsibility that they are happily ignoring.
I just can’t imagine working within the cosmetic industry and being ok with taking money from people that actually just need help

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she’s really letting herself go? She looked terrible on that TV performance on her story! Maybe her hairs too dark but where’s the sparkly Charlotte gone?

Does anyone else think she’s really letting herself go? She looked terrible on that TV performance on her story! Maybe her hairs too dark but where’s the sparkly Charlotte gone?
Not sure what you mean by letting herself go?
But she’s not got that spark and fun side she once had

Reactions: 1
This is the thing about reality tv. The light eventually goes out and less opportunities arise so people have to work harder to make a coin. There are too many zlist people jostling for the cameras. Hope she managed to squirrel away some money for the lean days coming.....

Reactions: 4
This is the thing about reality tv. The light eventually goes out and less opportunities arise so people have to work harder to make a coin. There are too many zlist people jostling for the cameras. Hope she managed to squirrel away some money for the lean days coming.....
And when all else fails ... OnlyFans! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
😂😂😂 even though we’ve seen her muff for free on Geordie shore 😂😂😂
Honestly that scene where she was getting out the hot tub... I actually felt sorry for her and MTV should never of shown it. The amount of time I saw screen shots of it being retweeted on Twitter it’s horrible. MTV have so much to answer for. All the girls resorting to drugs and surgery. They clearly weren’t supported enough and were just used for tv. I saw a q&a with one of them a couple of months ago and they said alcohol was always free in clubs and supplied at the house. Thinking it’s okay to let them all binge drink while being filmed is vile!

Reactions: 9
Agreed! She goes all in from day 1, then holds them hostage for 6 months... they initially go along with it for a few more insta followers and a couple of articles in the Daily Mail then they go on one night out with the lads, she kicks off and they take their Z list fame into the next one! I think this one’s the most fame hungry yet 🤦🏼‍♀️
This sounds like the female version of sean pratt (but without the only fans account)

I do feel bad for Charlotte... the guys she gets with dont seem that into her and just use her for 15 mins of fame. she goes into it all too quickly and falls head over heels for them straight away

Has she got an only fans?!
miney right to be selling everything do you think?

This Liam guy seems different. I get good vibes off him. I knew Josh wasnt the one for her, along with Gary obviously and Bear. Liam seems to have his own career that he actually has passion for, away from the limelight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.