Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m impressed she’s not out with the rest of the G shore dickheads that don’t seem to be following any of the rules out in Newcastle right now!

Reactions: 1
I’m impressed she’s not out with the rest of the G shore dickheads that don’t seem to be following any of the rules out in Newcastle right now!
I don’t think Charlotte has much to do with that lot now. I’ve only ever seen her lately with Holly & Sophie.

Reactions: 2
It’s a shame because that Jen Smith is meant to be one of her good friends and instead of injecting the girl more and more she should be saying to her enough is enough.
I really feel for Charlotte she was so confident and never conscious of her looks until Gaz kept calling her fat and ugly and it really seemed to affect her. She’s a really lovely girl. Her mates are pricks they are nothing without her which is what is laughable, but she’s really nice. GS made her and she’s never forgot that.
A lot of her home will be gifted simply because one tag from somebody with a following like Charlotte their businesses will boom.
Although slightly annoyed it’s taking 15 bags of plaster to skim my living room and dining room and the builders still can’t get hold of them 🤣
I agree. I wonder if she does have good friends around her or if they're all just hanging off her coattails? I don't think she's the best judge of character, sadly. Gaz really did a number on her 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s a shame because that Jen Smith is meant to be one of her good friends and instead of injecting the girl more and more she should be saying to her enough is enough.
I really feel for Charlotte she was so confident and never conscious of her looks until Gaz kept calling her fat and ugly and it really seemed to affect her. She’s a really lovely girl. Her mates are pricks they are nothing without her which is what is laughable, but she’s really nice. GS made her and she’s never forgot that.
A lot of her home will be gifted simply because one tag from somebody with a following like Charlotte their businesses will boom.
Although slightly annoyed it’s taking 15 bags of plaster to skim my living room and dining room and the builders still can’t get hold of them 🤣
Jen smith isn’t all that either I know loads of people who have had botched jobs my friend included. But cos she has all these Geordie shore people as adverts people think she’s the bees knees. The fact she’s still giving them filler when they already have so much screams that she’s a bad nurse. Any decent one would refuse. She is also ridiculously over priced. I live in sunderland and go to a reputable nurse much cheaper than her and who has the ounce to say no no more filler to people who have too much. I have thin lips and have had 2ml, but she said to me just get 0.5 from now on and don’t let anyone tell you more. Now that is good practice. Whereas jen just injects whatever no matter what for a free advert at 3 times the price. She employed lauren after the Charlotte show. Why??? For exposure of course

Reactions: 13
Jen smith isn’t all that either I know loads of people who have had botched jobs my friend included. But cos she has all these Geordie shore people as adverts people think she’s the bees knees. The fact she’s still giving them filler when they already have so much screams that she’s a bad nurse. Any decent one would refuse. She is also ridiculously over priced. I live in sunderland and go to a reputable nurse much cheaper than her and who has the ounce to say no no more filler to people who have too much. I have thin lips and have had 2ml, but she said to me just get 0.5 from now on and don’t let anyone tell you more. Now that is good practice. Whereas jen just injects whatever no matter what for a free advert at 3 times the price. She employed lauren after the Charlotte show. Why??? For exposure of course
Never, I must have just seen the good jobs. Just goes to show some folk will sell themselves to the Devil for some exposure!

Never, I must have just seen the good jobs. Just goes to show some folk will sell themselves to the Devil for some exposure!
Honestly I live local and know people who’ve been and she isn’t all that. Charges through the roof. I see people post that they’ve travelled the country to visit her and I just think why?! You really do have to question someone that will willingly inject more filler into the Geordie shore lot.

Reactions: 5
Could you pm me who you go too?

Her lips look so sore and painful 😩 There’s nothing wrong with a little filler but whoever keeps topping them up should lose their licence. I hate how she goes on about her weight too. Yes I’m sure she lost most of it through diet/exercise but her stomach has been liposucked to have built in abs. And that’s the only part that’s been obviously lipo’d I bet she’s had more of her body done just like Chloe/Marnie/Sophie/Holly. All their stomachs are the same!

Reactions: 7
I’d probably be pretty anxious if my whole life was built on lies, back stabbing and false pretences as well

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oops wrong thread 🙈
I mean it does kind of fit here as well!

Her lips look so sore and painful 😩 There’s nothing wrong with a little filler but whoever keeps topping them up should lose their licence. I hate how she goes on about her weight too. Yes I’m sure she lost most of it through diet/exercise but her stomach has been liposucked to have built in abs. And that’s the only part that’s been obviously lipo’d I bet she’s had more of her body done just like Chloe/Marnie/Sophie/Holly. All their stomachs are the same!
I agree, there becomes a point where it's really dangerous for the person who is doing it in terms of their career- that's why anyone considering should only ever go through a qualified nurse who knows what they're doing. So many of the people who do botched jobs do them badly because they don't have the medical knowledge.

Reactions: 3
I mean it does kind of fit here as well!

I agree, there becomes a point where it's really dangerous for the person who is doing it in terms of their career- that's why anyone considering should only ever go through a qualified nurse who knows what they're doing. So many of the people who do botched jobs do them badly because they don't have the medical knowledge.
I keep saying the legislation needs tightening a lot. It’s profiteering from girls insecurities then I remember they all bugger off to turkey anyway for it so know point

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.