Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think unicorn holly was marnie, hard to tell now they all look that similar
You’re right! I’ve checked Marnie’s IG.

Also please note my eye roll was at the fact they dressed up as Holly’s through the ages 😂

Reactions: 3
You’re right! I’ve checked Marnie’s IG.

Also please note my eye roll was at the fact they dressed up as Holly’s through the ages 😂
She’s very quite- she’s commented on marines IG post of them dressed as Holly 🙄

Reactions: 1
That's Marnie.

If you read the comments, she's having other hens apparently. Must be over the rules atm. Sophie said it.

I never in my life heard of someone having more than one hen with different people. Yes I've seen the whole marbella/home act, but usually with thr same people.!

Attachments

I know of Charlotte she lives next to me and I remember her way before Geordie shore. All she was was a shot girl in a bar in sunderland that’s it! She’s hit the big time with this! Anyway moving onto marnie I found a video of her online being caught taking drugs in a toilet cubicle! I bumped into scotty t on a night out not long ago and I said prove it was hik and show me his tattoo, of bear on his arse and he did. I said is it true they kicked you off Cos you were caught taking drugs. He said no I’m coming back just Anna is a witch. It was 3am in Newcastle, he was alone proper bouncing aboit all over. He’s aboit 6 foot 10 aswell got a shock haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holly’s ‘hen’ was just a set-up thing for filming I think. She said she’s having a proper one next year just before the wedding.

Reactions: 6
I remember think Mel seems like quite a difficult friend and I wonder if she’s a bit envious that her friends were slimmer, with boyfriends etc I remember her saying they were embarrassing or something but they were literally just having a laugh but I understand as a bigger person myself she might feel like she can’t get as involved or join in! Also I actually thought Lauren and Charlotte were being good friends trying to help her they didn’t make out she had to lose weight they were sort of encouraging her to do it with them! Also hollies hen looked boring a f and I think it’s probably just for Geordie shore O G I doubt it was her real one which is probs why she’s having more. I think you could hear a producer or someone say about doing some drinking games!

Reactions: 9
FFS. Why doesn't one of her friends or Liam (the latest love of her life) tell her how AWFUL those lips are?! No reputable doctor or aesthetician should be injecting those lips! Shame on them. They're fit to burst like two overdone sausages.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
FFS. Why doesn't one of her friends or Liam (the latest love of her life) tell her how AWFUL those lips are?! No reputable doctor or aesthetician should be injecting those lips! Shame on them. They're fit to burst like two overdone sausages.
she looks awful. Those lips are hideous. Absolutely grotesque. How on earth can anyone seriously think those look nice? Seriously? I can understand wanting to maybe get a bit of filler done to have nice full lips like Angelina Jolie - if that’s the look you want - but the trend for these god awful looking over inflated, painful looking sausages on her face is just so not good! how can she even eat or speak or kiss her boyfriend?!

I’m pretty disappointed as someone that’s paid for a few rather expensive smeg appliances that they send quite a lot out to insta ‘influencers’ 🙄

Same.It's infuriating and it's not like the grifter can't afford them either.:cautious:

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame because that Jen Smith is meant to be one of her good friends and instead of injecting the girl more and more she should be saying to her enough is enough.
I really feel for Charlotte she was so confident and never conscious of her looks until Gaz kept calling her fat and ugly and it really seemed to affect her. She’s a really lovely girl. Her mates are pricks they are nothing without her which is what is laughable, but she’s really nice. GS made her and she’s never forgot that.
A lot of her home will be gifted simply because one tag from somebody with a following like Charlotte their businesses will boom.
Although slightly annoyed it’s taking 15 bags of plaster to skim my living room and dining room and the builders still can’t get hold of them 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thing is she’s not a good advertisement for any salon.
I wouldn’t care,I’ve seen some of Jen’s work and she’s good. I wonder if Charlotte goes to other places for free top ups?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.