Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really weird that she just can’t be alone ... the min she gets a new bf they have to spend 24/7 together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have they had 1 day apart yet? It can’t be healthy!
that’s why she goes through them so quickly. She’s got a new man every 6 months or so and they are all the love of her life/best man in the world/best boyfriend ever until the ket haze clears and they split up!!!!!! If she’s still with this guy come new year I’d be surprised!!!!

Reactions: 18
Agreed! She goes all in from day 1, then holds them hostage for 6 months... they initially go along with it for a few more insta followers and a couple of articles in the Daily Mail then they go on one night out with the lads, she kicks off and they take their Z list fame into the next one! I think this one’s the most fame hungry yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
And all this “the one” nonsense - she said the same about Bear and then Josh. I think she still hankers after josh really - new guy is just around to make her feel better.

Reactions: 6
New man new (well re done) house new baby 👶🏼 anyone else thinking this

Reactions: 6
She's actually pretty bald on her hairline isn't she. It's so bad. She's actually drawing more attention to it by constantly tryna bring it forward 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Handerton put a brilliant breakdown of her finances on here ages ago from Companies House. She seems to be living on the edge of it all crashing down.

Reactions: 2
I hope she’s not getting any freebies!! Some of the companies she’s using are local to me.

Considering all the tagging and promo she’s doing for the companies I’m guessing gifted or a very hefty discount! It’s a complete refurb of the whole house by the looks of things including new furniture 😲

Reactions: 4
What’s crazy about these girls is that they only get fillers and other shite to ‘look good’ head on for Instagram pics .. I’ve seen a few of them out in Newcastle and their side profiles are frightening!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.