Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s crazy about these girls is that they only get fillers and other shite to ‘look good’ head on for Instagram pics .. I’ve seen a few of them out in Newcastle and their side profiles are frightening!
Yep totally agree. Posed and filtered to hell. Then real life uh oh totally not the same.
The guy who does her hair through Seaham only ever uses front face hair shots when he does charlottes hair. Anyone else from
The back.
You can see the really bad filler and botox how the strengths much difference Cos some it looks like when it goes too full and almost hard and puffy looking

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen any posts from @Handerton for ages which is a shame, they were one of my fave posters as they were great at spilling the financial beans and explaining how celeb business practices worked!

Handerton put a brilliant breakdown of her finances on here ages ago from Companies House. She seems to be living on the edge of it all crashing down.

There was a snippet on her stories from earlier this week where I heard her mum asking her about the budget. Her mum seemed worried but Charlotte didn’t seem concerned at all.

I think a lot of the time on insta stories she has a filter on that makes her lips look even bigger than they are.

I just watched her you tube video about her getting her house back - struck my how difficult she seems to find it to breathe and swallow properly,her nose seems like it’s been completely botched and she sounds like she’s gasping for air all the time. That and the fact that her lips are so ridiculously large that she can hardly even speak. It really irritates me how she constantly touches her hair!!!!!!!
Like one of those over Bred flat face dogs

Reactions: 4
Has she fallen out with that Melissa girl? She popped up on my tiktok and I thought I recognised her, did a little insta nosey at her profile and noticed Charlotte doesn't follow her 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has she fallen out with that Melissa girl? She popped up on my tiktok and I thought I recognised her, did a little insta nosey at her profile and noticed Charlotte doesn't follow her 🤔
Yes, I think the falling out was on her show as it came up as an ad on YouTube

The clip I saw on YouTube was something ridiculous like Charlotte and Lauren were trying to force Mel to go to an exercise class ... she got offended then they said they’d grown apart ... I think they all had Halloween costumes on or something ... I could be wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The clip I saw on YouTube was something ridiculous like Charlotte and Lauren were trying to force Mel to go to an exercise class ... she got offended then they said they’d grown apart ... I think they all had Halloween costumes on or something ... I could be wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes didn’t Melissa think they were fat shaming her by trying to get her to go to a gym class. What larks

Reactions: 1
Tbf i watched all seasons of the Charlotte show and no one annoyed me more than that Mel. She seemed quite diva like in her relationship with Charlotte.

Reactions: 15
Why was she not at Holly's hen? Are they not as close as they let on anymore?! Nathan was there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.