Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is the type who just cannot be alone.She 's probably lining up her next man as we speak.
honestly I think she has never ever gotten over Gary, I wouldn't be surprised if deep down she was still in love with him and that's probably the issue when going in to relationships with other people. I feel for her because of everything he put her through and the ectopic pregnancy. It really f'd her up for a long time.

Reactions: 21
honestly I think she has never ever gotten over Gary, I wouldn't be surprised if deep down she was still in love with him and that's probably the issue when going in to relationships with other people. I feel for her because of everything he put her through and the ectopic pregnancy. It really f'd her up for a long time.
I don’t think the issue is that she’s not entirely over Gary, I think the issue is she wants better than what Gary has. He has a wife, she wants a husband. He has children, she wants children. She wants to one up him and be like “look how much better I’ve done than you” when in reality he’s got the things that matter even though no doubt she has more money. It’s sad because he clearly never gives her a second thought.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think the issue is that she’s not entirely over Gary, I think the issue is she wants better than what Gary has. He has a wife, she wants a husband. He has children, she wants children. She wants to one up him and be like “look how much better I’ve done than you” when in reality he’s got the things that matter even though no doubt she has more money. It’s sad because he clearly never gives her a second thought.
Yeah, it makes sense and you're probably right

Reactions: 3
Apparently she's the one that's ended it don't really believe that tbf but do believe about the 'it changed as soon as lockdown was over' think his horrified face when she surprised him was writing on the wall

Reactions: 6
Apparently she's the one that's ended it don't really believe that tbf but do believe about the 'it changed as soon as lockdown was over' think his horrified face when she surprised him was writing on the wall
Where did you hear that?

Apparently she kicked him out after a "furious bust up".Bear in mind The S*n are only getting her side of the story.

Reactions: 1

I knew he would be desperate to be back out with the lads in Ibiza as soon as lockdown lifted. He’s friends with some local lads and they all did the same, got a girlfriend to occupy them during lockdown but quickly dropped them when they could go back out again.

All twats with Turkey teef, tatts and permatans

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This is going to sound terrible,but no man in his right mind is going to want to end up with Charlotte.She 's insanely needy and she's fucked up her face to the point of no return.Which is why she's probably going to end up with a grifter who only cares about her "fame" and money.

Reactions: 12
This is going to sound terrible,but no man in his right mind is going to want to end up with Charlotte.She 's insanely needy and she's fucked up her face to the point of no return.Which is why she's probably going to end up with a grifter who only cares about her "fame" and money.
No it dosent I used to be really needy and relied heavily on others to make me happy I've got bpd and bipolar so it's sort of not all my fault but I'm having to have long term therapy to resolve and she needs a lot of thearpy and lay of the men

Reactions: 10
She makes it 100x worse though by banging on about each lad saying they are the love of her life wants to get married etc , i don't mean what she says them but how she comes across on insta etc. If she got a boyfriend and posted pics but didn't share so much of her feelings then she wouldn't look as desperate

Reactions: 13
She makes it 100x worse though by banging on about each lad saying they are the love of her life wants to get married etc , i don't mean what she says them but how she comes across on insta etc. If she got a boyfriend and posted pics but didn't share so much of her feelings then she wouldn't look as desperate
Yeah that's it it's just an endless cycle and should just hold back a bit especially now she's in her 30s wouldn't surprise me if he came out the closet tbf haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that's it it's just an endless cycle and should just hold back a bit especially now she's in her 30s wouldn't surprise me if he came out the closet tbf haha
He is dog bleeping ugly. He had a face like a French bulldog

Aw I’ve always thought her mother comes across as such a sweetheart on TV I don’t know where she went wrong with Charlotte
Her mum is one massive cokehead just like charl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.