Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm listening to the podcast now and I always forget they were supposedly together and Gary went and did Ex on the Beach. Why on earth would he even want to do that show considering it's a dating show and he was supposedly in a relationship. I know she said he claimed it was for the money but surely he could've done any other show.
That's just what he told her, he obviously wanted to see other women (I'm sure he did actually cheat on her didn't he?) and she wanted to believe him because she loved him so much. That's why she put up with the way he treated her, it was awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her latest IG reel from the podcast with her Mum? She tries to laugh or like...react with emotion and she PHYSICALLY can't move her face 😩 Like puts her hand to her mouth to laugh but can't actually move her face into any kind of laughing response, looks painful!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In many ways I really feel for her. I had a relationship in my teens that was similar to her and Gary’s, and personally I think he was an absolute piece of tit. At the same time I think she is a very difficult person to be with - if you’ve seen the Charlotte show you’ll know why. Now perhaps she’s such an over reactor due to pay trauma but it really would take a strong man to put up with her and her bullshit

Reactions: 9
I think Charlotte looks like she smells...Joshua Ritchie would never kiss her and I think her breath must smell and/or he didn’t fancy her.

Surprised tonight on Geordie Shore Ten Years On The Toon the registration of her Merc wasn't blurred out. For the record the tax runs out next Tuesday and the gov.uk website doesn't say when the MOT is due.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's just what he told her, he obviously wanted to see other women (I'm sure he did actually cheat on her didn't he?) and she wanted to believe him because she loved him so much. That's why she put up with the way he treated her, it was awful.
Yes he did, he had a threesome whilst I'm EOTB. Pretty sure that Jemma Lucy was one of the girls involved. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes he did, he had a threesome whilst I'm EOTB. Pretty sure that Jemma Lucy was one of the girls involved. 🤢
He slept with Jemma Lucy on the first night on EOTB and then had a threesome with Charlotte Dawson and Olivia Walsh. He really had no respect for Charlotte (Crosby) whatsoever.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He slept with Jemma Lucy on the first night on EOTB and then had a threesome with Charlotte Dawson and Olivia Walsh. He really had no respect for Charlotte (Crosby) whatsoever.
He's a dirty dog. I was listening to Charlotte's podcast and apparently gaz had secret girlfriends whilst filming, even in the earlier series. I struggle to believe he's changed for Emma.

He's a dirty dog. I was listening to Charlotte's podcast and apparently gaz had secret girlfriends whilst filming, even in the earlier series. I struggle to believe he's changed for Emma.
It made me laugh when Charlotte outed the boys for that and did impressions of them on the phone talking to their gfs 🤣
But omg she was so loud in that podcast!! I think James shushed her at one point 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It made me laugh when Charlotte outed the boys for that and did impressions of them on the phone talking to their gfs 🤣
But omg she was so loud in that podcast!! I think James shushed her at one point 🤣🤣
Same 😂 asif Scott had gfs aswell! Oh my god I know, she's not someone I could deal with. Her voice is too loud and annoying 😬

Reactions: 3
Just wanted to come on to say wtf has she done to her face. She looks like the head from Art Attack at this point.
Think she needs to take a leaf from Molly Mae and go and get all those fillers dissolved because christ she would look so much prettier

Reactions: 12
Surprised tonight on Geordie Shore Ten Years On The Toon the registration of her Merc wasn't blurred out. For the record the tax runs out next Tuesday and the gov.uk website doesn't say when the MOT is due.
May I just point out that if it is a new car it won't require an MOT for 3 years.

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to come on to say wtf has she done to her face. She looks like the head from Art Attack at this point.
Think she needs to take a leaf from Molly Mae and go and get all those fillers dissolved because christ she would look so much prettier
Oh my god she does 😬😳

I’ve just watched one of her on holiday on the treadmill and her face close up is a mess. Such a shame she’s taken it that far I hope she’ll realise and tone it down!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.