Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they made the programme a month after what happened to Caroline Flack is the most shocking part! Sure Channel 5 will have jumped on the "be kind" hype for all of 5minutes..

Reactions: 10
They even talked about things the surgeon "missed" or "did wrong" when discussing parts of her actual face that hadn't been touched!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a fan of a lot of the work she's had, but there's no reason for a TV channel to create a show ripping apart a womans appearance (particularly when her management fought to get it pulled for over a year).

I'm sure the show was created to put people off surgery, but young girls watching that will just feel like they're on a never ending quest for unachievable perfection. Breaks my heart really.
What they should've done is a show with people who have consented to appear who regret their surgery (not necessarily because it was 'botched' just regret it/went too far etc) and what they had done and why they chose to do it, what about it do they regret etc and raise awareness that people do regret surgery, go too far etc. What they've done featuring Charlotte without her involvement (does she even regret her surgery?) is like an advanced version of sorority hazing in a crappy film on channel 5.

As I've said I personally think her surgery is ott, her lips actually look painful to me, but it's her choice and it's something I would say here or to my friend or something but not on her social media, a fan page she may visit, I wouldn't write to a magazine or contact a phone in or anything and making a whole show about her looks is awful.

Reactions: 11
What they should've done is a show with people who have consented to appear who regret their surgery (not necessarily because it was 'botched' just regret it/went too far etc) and what they had done and why they chose to do it, what about it do they regret etc and raise awareness that people do regret surgery, go too far etc. What they've done featuring Charlotte without her involvement (does she even regret her surgery?) is like an advanced version of sorority hazing in a crappy film on channel 5.

As I've said I personally think her surgery is ott, her lips actually look painful to me, but it's her choice and it's something I would say here or to my friend or something but not on her social media, a fan page she may visit, I wouldn't write to a magazine or contact a phone in or anything and making a whole show about her looks is awful.
I totally agree, there are many celebrities - Holly Hagan being one (who very openly spoke about the show and gained a lot of attention to highlight how wrong it was) that speak openly about their surgery and their regrets, warn other not to do it as it only lowered their self esteem more as they thought once they had their surgery their body issues would be fixed but they weren’t, it just sent them down a further path of picking other things apart - Holly has also spoken about her lack of education and understanding of her previous advertising diet things and how wrong this was. Again theres so many others that they could have used to spread a positive message and highlight the dangers but no. They continued to pull apart someone for having procedures and claiming she had other things done when she hadn’t. Any ‘professional’ that went on that show has just degraded their credibility by the words they used to describe Charlotte - ‘rubber lips’ ‘shame they miss out they eyes they look terrible’ etc etc

Reactions: 9
Its a tit programme but I just hope they take down every episode of it, Charlotte has had s lot of work done and its clearly fake (and badly done) but no one deserved that slating. But I hope that it means they take them all down and not just episodes for those who have a huge sm following to kick off about it. If its tit and bullying for one celeb its tit for them all.

Reactions: 7
The program does highlight the explosion of the cosmetic surgery industry, I blame the Kardashians especially Kylie Jenner who started having
procedures at 18. Okay it was only her lips but the real crime was that she lied about it. So many people in the world of reality TV are emulating
the Kardashians. Also take note at Khloe Kardashian, who has been in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons because of her ever changing face
and over use of photoshop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Feel for the girl really the lads in the early seasons especially Gary called her ugly in agurements and you could see how insecure she got when she's really pretty and her being trolled all this led her to get the work done to her face poor girls gone to far now so is now getting trolled and picked apart for going to far 5 years ago when she had that nose job and the filler in her lips she should of stopped there :( it's a shame I don't think she will ever be happy with herself because she constantly in articles and if it's not her picking herself apart it's trolls

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Feel for the girl really the lads in the early seasons especially Gary called her ugly in agurements and you could see how insecure she got when she's really pretty and her being trolled all this led her to get the work done to her face poor girls gone to far now so is now getting trolled and picked apart for going to far 5 years ago when she had that nose job and the filler in her lips she should of stopped there :( it's a shame I don't think she will ever be happy with herself because she constantly in articles and if it's not her picking herself apart it's trolls
Agree with all of this.It' s not more surgery she needs,it's therapy.She needs to get to the bottom of her self esteem issues before she ruins herself.

Agree with all of this.It' s not more surgery she needs,it's therapy.She needs to get to the bottom of her self esteem issues before she ruins herself.
This. She’s clearly deeply unhappy with herself.

Reactions: 5
Is pronouncing probably as “problees” a geordie thing or a geordie shore thing?

Has anyone listened to her podcast today about her ectopic pregnancy?!! 😭💔
Just listened to it, Gary really is the biggest piece of tit ever. I think it might explain why she’s so “desperate” to have kids and always talks about having them with her partners.

Reactions: 19
I’m not really a fan of Charlotte but I also experienced an ectopic pregnancy last year and had my right tube removed and after hearing her podcast and how real and open she is about it it really makes me respect and relate to her a lot more! That was an emotional listen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not really a fan of Charlotte but I also experienced an ectopic pregnancy last year and had my right tube removed and after hearing her podcast and how real and open she is about it it really makes me respect and relate to her a lot more! That was an emotional listen
So sorry ❤ x

Reactions: 1
It was emotional when she described how she felt when she woke up from surgery. And when she explained her leaving geordie shore even now in her voice you can hear how final it was and she couldn’t be swayed. I wonder how it made her feel that Holly and Sophie continued on to film with Gary. I know they can’t just quit because of her but Sophie in particular was signed back up after Charlotte left so that must have hurt.

Reactions: 10
I had one last year aswell and I agree. I think it’s so important to raise awareness about it and spot the signs early on! I always kick myself that if I had gone into a&e sooner I wouldn’t have lost my ovary and tube but it really just couldn’t be helped. I hope your okay and coping, it’s such a traumatic thing to go through and I’m actually going to look into the help she recommended at the end of the pod cast because it’s still hard to even think about ❤

But again good on her for sharing her story, Gary is a prick and I’m just grateful I had my partner there for me throughout I can’t of imagine how much harder it must of been for her 😢

• Heart
I had one last year aswell and I agree. I think it’s so important to raise awareness about it and spot the signs early on! I always kick myself that if I had gone into a&e sooner I wouldn’t have lost my ovary and tube but it really just couldn’t be helped. I hope your okay and coping, it’s such a traumatic thing to go through and I’m actually going to look into the help she recommended at the end of the pod cast because it’s still hard to even think about ❤

But again good on her for sharing her story, Gary is a prick and I’m just grateful I had my partner there for me throughout I can’t of imagine how much harder it must of been for her 😢
So sorry ❤ I know how hard it is and completely agree I’m really happy she is using her platform to raise awareness because there just isn’t enough on this topic! It don’t get easier no matter how long it has been and it can’t be easy for her to see Gary have two kids, which I know she is probably happy for him but I split from my partner not too long after and it’s heart breaking that us women are the ones who still have to carry the heart break.

I hope you are doing ok ❤ Healing really has no time limit be gentle on yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm listening to the podcast now and I always forget they were supposedly together and Gary went and did Ex on the Beach. Why on earth would he even want to do that show considering it's a dating show and he was supposedly in a relationship. I know she said he claimed it was for the money but surely he could've done any other show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.