Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I love Charlotte. She comes across a funny and very likeable. Her one liners on Gshore used to make me piss!!! Wish Gary was nicer to her in the earlier seasons. She deserves better.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Good grief! Her latest insta post, what the hell has she done to her face? Her eyes are wonky. She looks like a blow up doll. It's do sad, why do these young woman all morph into one another, it's crazy the tit they're sticking in their faces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good grief! Her latest insta post, what the hell has she done to her face? Her eyes are wonky. She looks like a blow up doll. It's do sad, why do these young woman all morph into one another, it's crazy the tit they're sticking in their faces.
She should be forced to say where she's got her work done on every photo so people can actively avoid. It's sad how she's destroyed her face. I'm all for people having filler, surgery, you do you... But hers hasn't enhanced her and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should be forced to say where she's got her work done on every photo so people can actively avoid. It's sad how she's destroyed her face. I'm all for people having filler, surgery, you do you... But hers hasn't enhanced her and she knows it.
There's some unscrupulous companies out there by the looks of it. These girls end up looking like cast members from the planet of the apes around their mouths, often uneven wonky eyes (one larger than the other a common one) and cheeks that look fit to burst!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on her latest mambo delivery ig pic, comparing her to Caitlyn Jennifer 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ah that picture is so sad. Charlotte's always seemed a bit of a knob to me tbh, just generally an attention seeker and I believe she's bit less "ditsy" than she presents herself to be but harmless and a lovely looking girl nonetheless. It's such a shame that she's done all of that to herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw she's deleted that post now! A few comments saying she looked pregnant, have to say I did notice her belly. It's normally very flat!

Reactions: 2
I saw she's deleted that post now! A few comments saying she looked pregnant, have to say I did notice her belly. It's normally very flat!
I noticed that too but to be fair there can't be many that haven't gained a few pounds this last crappy year. Imagine commenting she looked pregnant, how bloody rude!

Reactions: 10
I noticed that too but to be fair there can't be many that haven't gained a few pounds this last crappy year. Imagine commenting she looked pregnant, how bloody rude!
I know I'd absolutely never say it to anyone! Especially someone so slim, it's so easy to look bloated after an average meal when your stomach is usually so flat.

It wouldn't surprise me though, I feel like it's something she's wanted to a while but she never thought she was with the right guy.

I dunno after the shot thing like 2 weeks ago, she could always say she didn’t really have alcohol but it doesn’t look great does it

She said today she keeps getting bad news... maybe she was meant to film a show and it fell through cos of covid??

It's also crappy when you consider that we don't know if the ectopic pregnancy caused damage that she doesn't want to talk about publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe in 2021 people still make these kind of insensitive comments. I could really go long with a speech here but I won’t.

It’s so bleeping dated!!!! I’m probs focusing more off the topic of Charlotte A little though and as a general for everyone

Reactions: 18
I love Charlotte. She stuck up for jedward when everyone else on celebrity coach trip were picking on them. Genuine person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have always liked Charlotte. She is definitely the type of girl to be in my friend group 😂 Never really understood people's obsession with her lips. It's such old news, she's had them for years. Like it's her choice, just be lucky it's not you I guess. I hate what Gary, Bear and Josh did to her and always would have loved to be their to support her 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.