Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Dennis Healy are those brows? She’s getting more unattractive with every make up ad. Not a pretty sight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the iPhone our Ralph got is a 15? Looks identical to mine and seems to be in the new colours? I may be wrong but just seems mental to me for an 8 year old to get that

Reactions: 6
I think the iPhone our Ralph got is a 15? Looks identical to mine and seems to be in the new colours? I may be wrong but just seems mental to me for an 8 year old to get that
It’s definitely a 13 or above because of the camera. My 13 year old has iPhone SE2020 as that’s what he asked to upgrade to from iPhone 8. I don’t even have a iPhone 15. Happy with my iPhone 12.

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how confident she is considering the face she was blessed with, Jesus she loves herself. As for the Only Fans video, she’s a show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I’ve just said on aimless thread, it’s cold. I felt the chill with Jeans and jumper on. Shes out on open water and her nipples will be poking the driver in the back it’s that cold

Off the back of the photo posted in Aimee’s thread. How can she think she looks good? I look at her when she does that and think it’s skittles on an ironing board. She’s just flat everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why do they all have such wrinkly eyes?? im 33 i hope i don't look like that