Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he's in jail? Didn't someone say he was q drug dealer? Doesn't surprise me .....
He’s not locked up
On one if her lives Arr Charlie said one of her friends bumped into him in Dunelm shopping with his new girlfriend
Arr Ralph was sitting there too
Then she went on that she’s not seen or had any money from him since Sept but she’s still friends with his mum and dad
She was also saying what a head the guy was and Arr Ralph in the background was saying yeah every now and again in agreement
The guy might beca wrongun but we don’t really know that do we because if Aimee is anything to go by all the ex’s are violent bad boys of some form or another

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s a shame that she’s become what we dislike about tiktokers

she had such potential to be different

Reactions: 9
It’s a shame that she’s become what we dislike about tiktokers

she had such potential to be different
i know! that's what i don't get, i really thought she was the normal (but sour faced) sister, who was a better mum to ralph and more independent. I actually thought that's what she was like at first but can now see thats not the case. She is definitely more independent than her sister though, and ralph is very sweet and has a lovely wee face. Hate talking about kids but H makes me feel uneasy, she just looks awful :|

I mean you only have to read here to see what you shouldn't do or act like lol it wouldn't be hard to really show her sis up

Reactions: 11
I do wonder if she’s not posting as much because her mom joined and has double the followers than her?

she was putting in some hard time on TikTok live, then her mom joined and she’s amassed such a big following in short time and she only posts one TikTok a day, that maybe it’s pissed R Charlie off a little?

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if she’s not posting as much because her mom joined and has double the followers than her?

she was putting in some hard time on TikTok live, then her mom joined and she’s amassed such a big following in short time and she only posts one TikTok a day, that maybe it’s pissed R Charlie off a little?
yeah especially cos all wendy does it talk about R aimee and doesn't advertise charlies channel

Reactions: 8
Cold at her house today
Nippcycles on show
Yesterday she did a TT, went to the sink where she had to turn her back to the camera
And lifted her top off to show off her arse
Made me laugh as it was so deliberate
What’s that Chas & Dave song?
Nice legs, shame about the boat race

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She keeps playing with that thin as duck hair, got about as many strands as Gollum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't remember what that comment was about...it was a while ago
Wonder what it was?🤪
Think it was when she kicked off about being the poor relation? Sure that’s when her thread started

Reactions: 6
Did you all enjoy her eat lunch with me video??
least we weren’t subjected to her nip show 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The lot of them are common as muck. The way she’s eating on her latest video with her work mate is absolutely repulsive, close your mouth when you eat you absolute woman. Shouldn’t be eating for content anyways, so crass. No wonder they’re all single with manners like that, I’ve known toddlers to have better etiquette

Has Charlie got a side hustle as a carnival clown or plastic seggs doll? The jury is still out 🤷🏻‍♀️
1000072541.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I had to block her. I can’t believe she thinks selling vitamins at £66 for 3 months supply is fine. Most people haven’t got that for their shopping a week.
She’s morphed into Aimless, selling crap & anyone else noticed since she started doing TT shop the takeaways are becoming more often?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11