Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrr Charlie with her car keys in her hand
Arrt Charlie with a Prosecco and Malibu which is 2 alcoholic drinks in one glass
Arrt Charlie with Arrr Ralph who she will put in the car and drive home with
At Guys Thatched Hamlet in Preston and Arrr Charlie lives in Blackpool
IMG_1644.jpeg
IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Arrr Charlie with her car keys in her hand
Arrt Charlie with a Prosecco and Malibu which is 2 alcoholic drinks in one glass
Arrt Charlie with Arrr Ralph who she will put in the car and drive home with
At Guys Thatched Hamlet in Preston and Arrr Charlie lives in Blackpool
View attachment 2636598View attachment 2636599View attachment 2636600
They are just grim the whole lot of them. I wouldn't even have 1 if I was driving just because why ???? And I don't film my every move for social media what is it with these absolute idiots 😤

Reactions: 9
How thick is this family her latest plt ticktok people ar telling her that her address is on show and shes so arrogant shes replying nobody can see it well yes you can but don’t worry im not sending you a christmas card but if you pause and zoom in her address is very clear

• Wow
  • Angry
I see that she’s on the flogging crap clothes bandwagon

I saw a review online about that Kaia the label and the person said for £35, the hoody was very cheaply made and you could get better from primark.

I’m sorry, but I am a brand snob to some degree, and I’d never wear anything that comes from TikTok shop.
In my defence I work bloody hard and so does my husband to live the life we have for ourselves and our children.

• Haha
She looks so hard faced in that video with the gold hoops & proper loves herself doesn't she! The old eye bleeping herself like her sis!

Reactions: 8
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault
I did too but she’s just as annoying as her pathetic sister.

Reactions: 5
So she is back home after being at the mothers with sick note. Said they both had a shower as Dad calling then plasters herself in makeup like why

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah! Especially when she’s got her Marigolds on, that’s a treat not worth missing!
Marigold Mondays 😂😂😂😂
---
You can see charleh has got mental problems. She's going the wrong way already, by using controversial subjects/language to gain followers. She's very highly strung. I feel sorry for her little lad, he's probably like her carer and is probably too adult for his age, thanks to his car crash mother

I still want her to do better than Aimless though! Not because I particularly like the woman, but it would be amusing to see Aimless lose followers/deals and the poor sister to get them for a change 😄 twit in the hat and Aimless both seem to look down their ugly noses at her. You can see she's got low self esteem. Selfish shirl did a great job raising her girls NOT 🫠
No wonder these 3 women can’t keep a fella for longer than a fortnight .

IMG_6191.png
IMG_6191.png
IMG_6192.jpeg
IMG_6191.png
IMG_6192.jpeg
IMG_6193.png

Grotty critter! Not sure the family understands what clean hands means. She has literally touched around her mouth and nose whilst serving - did not wash her hands then starts to touch food whilst proclaiming “my hands are clean” really? Does this family even know what truth is? Maybe her policeman dad can explain the difference between fact and opinion?!?

• Sick
View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653550View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653550View attachment 2653551
Grotty critter! Not sure the family understands what clean hands means. She has literally touched around her mouth and nose whilst serving - did not wash her hands then starts to touch food whilst proclaiming “my hands are clean” really? Does this family even know what truth is? Maybe her policeman dad can explain the difference between fact and opinion?!?
She’s constantly got her haves in her fat gob wiping it ….they’re all bleeping weird .

Reactions: 5
Wow her latest video...was she just doing an only fans before it? Nips out more than necessary

• Sick
  • Haha