Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the thread! You can tell they’re cut from the same cloth. The way she was talking in front of her son was disgusting. At least Aimless appears not do that in front of Harper. But I think they’re both weirdos. Charlie is more of an obvious twit where she was calling people witches and kicking off in the live whereas Aimless is more of an emotional manipulator who will drop things in to get people to fight her battles for her.
I dread to think how these kids will turn out. They will think “work” is posting tiktoks and going to parties. They will see their mums clapping back to people online and think the internet is a hateful place.
---
And Ralph even said auntie Aimee doesn’t brag about it. Hmmm. Why would he even say that? Aged 7? It’s like he’s heard this conversation before.
wonder which hun will be the one to break the news to Charlie that she now has her own tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣 or if she will see it for herself today and come on ranting like big sis 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You can see charleh has got mental problems. She's going the wrong way already, by using controversial subjects/language to gain followers. She's very highly strung. I feel sorry for her little lad, he's probably like her carer and is probably too adult for his age, thanks to his car crash mother

I still want her to do better than Aimless though! Not because I particularly like the woman, but it would be amusing to see Aimless lose followers/deals and the poor sister to get them for a change 😄 twit in the hat and Aimless both seem to look down their ugly noses at her. You can see she's got low self esteem. Selfish shirl did a great job raising her girls NOT 🫠

Reactions: 13
Just watched her videos from the live something really triggered her. I.hope she does well on tiktok but only in the hope she does better than her sister and gets much better brand deals , that would wipe the smug smile off her sister's puss

Reactions: 11
She was majorly triggered, obviously some childhood issue there. She’s jealous of Aimee you can tell that & you can tell there’s contempt between the 2 you just have to watch the videos of them together. Subtle body language in there.

I want to say I feel sorry for her because I know how it feels. My mum has 3 kids, 2 of them have the same dad and I don’t. My dad also has 3 kids, 2 have the same mum and I don’t. I’m the odd one out 🤣 I don’t and have never acted the way Charlie has and I was quite a resentful teen tbh. The whole family need therapy at this point they’re all nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was definitely triggered, her whole demeanour changed and not in a good way.

whole family is bonkers

Reactions: 8
The stupid moo even showed the whole live pics of Arr Ralph in his school uniform
Her insta last week showed his school
Award with school name and teacher name, she’s since deleted that one
View attachment 2608658
Neither of them know how to safeguard their kids,it's disgusting.
Letting Ralph say to strangers he will attack them letting him hear her rant and rave ......almost as vile as her sister .
---
It was me and here they are
Wow definitely triggered with anger problems
" my dads a policeman ,he'll arrest you ,bullying is illegal " .....bit of an over reaction .
Where she studied " bet you've got kids ....kids with different.. emmmm " then stopped as ,I reckon she was about to say kids with different dads which would include her own mother .
If she goes live when drunk, I reckon loads will come out .
She definitely feels like the poor relation

Last edited:
Very strange family dynamic
The way Charlie kept repeating they had different dads was a big trigger for her
That has to be because Aimee had more of everything as a child

My daughter has 2 kids both with different dads
She is separated from both of them
If one of the dads buys a toy for his own child and not for the other child, my daughter outright refuses that child to come home with it, and it has to stay at the dads house
If the dad takes his child on holiday, she takes the other one on holiday at the same time
She doesn’t earn loads, but she’s careful and saves well so she can do this
If one dad was rich enough for his child to go private school, she would outright refuse and would want them to go to the same school
Kids notice if a sibling has an extra baked bean most of the time
They will certainly have issues if they are treated differently and get more stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I did a bit of snooping on old Charlie and I noticed we had a mutual friend. I’m no longer friends with this person because she’s a vile human! It’s true what they say about your like the people you surround yourself with

Reactions: 10
So I did a bit of snooping on old Charlie and I noticed we had a mutual friend. I’m no longer friends with this person because she’s a vile human! It’s true what they say about your like the people you surround yourself with
That’s probably one of her mates she was saying come and say it to me and my mates last night..
I think Charlie’s true colours are gonna absolutely start showing more and more

That’s probably one of her mates she was saying come and say it to me and my mates last night..
I think Charlie’s true colours are gonna absolutely start showing more and more
I think she could be a bit of a thug, definitie anger issues.

Reactions: 9
Very strange family dynamic
The way Charlie kept repeating they had different dads was a big trigger for her
That has to be because Aimee had more of everything as a child

My daughter has 2 kids both with different dads
She is separated from both of them
If one of the dads buys a toy for his own child and not for the other child, my daughter outright refuses that child to come home with it, and it has to stay at the dads house
If the dad takes his child on holiday, she takes the other one on holiday at the same time
She doesn’t earn loads, but she’s careful and saves well so she can do this
If one dad was rich enough for his child to go private school, she would outright refuse and would want them to go to the same school
Kids notice if a sibling has an extra baked bean most of the time
They will certainly have issues if they are treated differently and get more stuff
Both my boys have different dads, I’m still with the youngest dad and my eldest sees his dad all the time, I see no harm in my eldest bringing things home from his dads, it’s just the way it is.
Charlotte seems to resent the fact that Aimee has a wealthy parent.

Is Ralph not the same age as H ? I always thought they were only months apart in age?
What annoys me with R-Charlie is the way she admires herself and fixes up her hair while she’s talking to the camera. She does it every single time 😤

I thought she was ok, now she is showing her true colors rattled or not

Reactions: 9
Is Ralph not the same age as H ? I always thought they were only months apart in age?
What annoys me with R-Charlie is the way she admires herself and fixes up her hair while she’s talking to the camera. She does it every single time 😤
There’s about a year between h and r

Reactions: 4
Laura the fluff woman using Charlotte aswell now oh she's such a lovely person ffs she's using u to get sales nothing more. Should the chocolate on the biscuit not have went on the inside 🤣🤷‍♀️ as thick as her sister from another mister

• Haha
Reactions: 14