Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my boys have different dads, I’m still with the youngest dad and my eldest sees his dad all the time, I see no harm in my eldest bringing things home from his dads, it’s just the way it is.
Charlotte seems to resent the fact that Aimee has a wealthy parent.
A agree, both my boys come home with gifts from their dads & both are taking on holiday by their dad, however if only one was getting that I’d make up for it. Totally the mothers fault.

Reactions: 4
She’s just like her sister. Always checking out her own arse 🤢🤢 why do they think they’re something special when they are way below average. Repulsive mingers the pair of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s trying very hard to cover her uniform? in the trip to primark video? She works for a car company she said didn’t she? Would it be that distinctive even from just the collar?

Reactions: 5
She’s trying very hard to cover her uniform? in the trip to primark video? She works for a car company she said didn’t she? Would it be that distinctive even from just the collar?
but fine showing her sons uniform emblem

make it make sense

Reactions: 7
Looked like trade centre uk kinda uniform from memory when my mom got a car from our local one

Reactions: 3
I find it so sad that Ralph has an iPhone for his birthday. Imagine how many nice toys he could have got instead? 8 is way too young to be gifted a phone for a birthday/Christmas gift. What happened to kids just being kids and playing?? I know technology is a part of kids lives now but their life shouldn’t revolve around it

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I find it so sad that Ralph has an iPhone for his birthday. Imagine how many nice toys he could have got instead? 8 is way too young to be gifted a phone for a birthday/Christmas gift. What happened to kids just being kids and playing?? I know technology is a part of kids lives now but their life shouldn’t revolve around it
he probably feels left out. his mum, aunty and Gran are never off theirs

Reactions: 11
But it’s at least an iPhone 12!! I think that’s bloody stupid to give such an expensive phone to a child. My son’s first phone was my old one because I’d upgraded and that was at 11! He’s now 13 & he’s got an upgrade from his iPhone 8.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
But it’s at least an iPhone 12!! I think that’s bloody stupid to give such an expensive phone to a child. My son’s first phone was my old one because I’d upgraded and that was at 11! He’s now 13 & he’s got an upgrade from his iPhone 8.
She'll soon be crying when it's been stolen or smashed up, because kids that age are a nightmare

Reactions: 9
Someone I know is getting their 5 year old daughter a phone for Christmas. I was absolutely shook when she said. I get it for older kids, maybe 10+ and heading into high school when they are becoming a bit more independent and out with friends from a safety point of view but if your kid is with you or another adult all the time there’s really no need.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone I know is getting their 5 year old daughter a phone for Christmas. I was absolutely shook when she said. I get it for older kids, maybe 10+ and heading into high school when they are becoming a bit more independent and out with friends from a safety point of view but if your kid is with you or another adult all the time there’s really no need.
My son was 11 and in year 6, before that he had his iPad and that’s all he needed.
I don’t understand the need for a phone when there’s iPads/tablets out there

Reactions: 6
It’s the easy option isn’t it. Board games they would have to play together etc.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, I’ve bought my 6 year old Operation for Christmas, and there’s a 5 year old getting a phone?! That’s mental.

Reactions: 8
It's fine his grandad is a policeman, so when he gets mugged for his new phone, they'll be arrested by Charlie logic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, I’ve bought my 6 year old Operation for Christmas, and there’s a 5 year old getting a phone?! That’s mental.
My 6 year old has asked for a few board games for Christmas and im honestly so excited to play them with him. She’ll have some pathetic excuse as to why he’s got an iPhone but there’s absolutely no justifying it in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s them lips for me, she must of got them dissolved by a blind man!
Probably used the same one as Aimee cos they’ve both got migrated wonky lips 😬 or is it just a family feature

• Haha
Reactions: 6