Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she is doing is classed as working
We know an influencer is a job
She is posting gifted tit and ads so therefore working therefore needs to be declaring it to the tax man
And if she is working to her thousands then she can go out and get a job and work with the thousands too
Makes me sick how she thinks she can get away with it
Whatever way you look at it she is working end of
But claiming benefits
How does that bloody work

Reactions: 2
There is two threads on Charlie. Maybe the mods could merge them?

I didn't realise there was another thread

I actually think she could be really nice and have a good account if stopped trying to be like hinch.
She would do better showing her own personality and being normal.
The girlish preening and fawning and filters etc dont do her any favours.

Charlotte If you're reading here, just be normal and yourself.
Hinch isn't worth emulating, shes got an account full of paid followers and you dont need to aspire to be like her.
Dance to the beat of your own drum and you'll be grand.

People want to see normal people on instagram, influencers who say, this is my job and I want you to like the real me and trust what I'm selling you

Reactions: 1
Whats with all this "wanging" on an eyebrow??
Silly dumb witch . . .
Another 1 on the beg to be a "benefit" promoter!
🥱

Anyone who eats or drinks whilst on the toilet is beyond disgusting.
Also, put the lid down! Toilets have lids for a reason! 🤢

• Sick
Wannabe Hinch post :rolleyes: . She looks so stupid and childish in that picture. Surprised she has a Swan hoover, thought it would be a Shark
20200825_143507.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Talking about flowers on the hob . .
This bleeping fruit loop has flowers on her bed, between the pillows!!
My fella comes out in hives when I am neatly arranging the "display" cushions and throw on our bed 🤣 ( I promise I dont do the karate chop thing )
Flowers tho?

Whole new level of cuntism 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes also started copying hunches sayings "were in this together" and "hope that helps" of course it helps you twit it's where u actually bought them from

• Haha
Anyone else notice her waffle on about the mum jeans that Jamie bought her?
Saying how much she dislikes them, but has ripped the tags off so is keeping them. .
Then next story . .
Surprise Surprise
#swipe up
#ad . . For said jeans . ..
Just.duck.Off 👊

• Angry
Reactions: 3
she is always buying stuff! And talking about her tits lately.her mystery illnesses have disappeared too funny after called out on here that she doing it just to get benefits and still getting gifts

Does she have a new mystery illness every week? So painful that she can clean the house everyday and go shopping. I have a genuine chronic illness and I can just about stand up when I have a flare up, let alone clean the bloody house for instagram

What happened to her having Fibromyalgia?

Does she have a new mystery illness every week? So painful that she can clean the house everyday and go shopping. I have a genuine chronic illness and I can just about stand up when I have a flare up, let alone clean the bloody house for instagram

She tit herself when us tattlers chatted about it . . Hi Lottie! 👋

Yet another instagrammer with yet another made up fake illness . .
Anyone else follow Thetummydiaries or Lyndsey queen of clean? Both suffer "anxiety" The tummy diaries claims to have ibs . Or bloat . . Its just normal covidchub from over indulging.

I too have a chronic illness ( rhumatoid arthritis) the last thing I want to do during a flare up is housework. . That tit can wait 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Last time we spoke about her doing fraud she disappeared!
We spoke at how she could go out in to all these shops and address her large following but couldn’t work as we think she claims benefits with her so called anxiety

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She tit herself when us tattlers chatted about it . . Hi Lottie! 👋

Yet another instagrammer with yet another made up fake illness . .
Anyone else follow Thetummydiaries or Lyndsey queen of clean? Both suffer "anxiety" The tummy diaries claims to have ibs . Or bloat . . Its just normal covidchub from over indulging.

I too have a chronic illness ( rhumatoid arthritis) the last thing I want to do during a flare up is housework. . That tit can wait 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cannot stand Thetummydiaries. I have Crohn's so I can relate to the bloating but I really don't get the stomach photos every day, give it a rest. I'm not a Doctor but I know alot about bowel issues through my diagnosis and IBS can be controlled very well, it takes a long time to work out what is causing it but if she only done that instead of stupid photos she may get somewhere (but if she done that she'd lose her following so I guess that's more important). I don't follow her so sorry if she does know what causes it but I find it very hard to believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.